EY Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.6

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Very relaxed! Mostly behavioral questions. There are no trick questions and manager was very friendly. There’s an on campus interview then an office interview. They already know you are smart and are capable of doing the job by reading your resume, therefore they just want to see if they like you as a person and if they would enjoy working with you

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Interview

Interview

On campus first round interview with senior manager followed by super day two weeks later. Had 2 back to back interviews with director and partner. Got a call back in two weeks with the office. Very quick and efficient process.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Standard interview questions - all behavioral and very formal. I did not like the interview process/interviewer. I unfortunately am filling this out to access the Glass door website because they forced me to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EY (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Office visit for networking opportunities, career fair and then was offered an on-campus interview. Haven't heard back for if I will have an office visit interview. Mostly just talked to professional while going through resume at surface level. At one point he said "I guess I should ask you some of those behavioral-type questions they are always telling me to ask," but proceeded to say that we already discussed teamwork through looking at resume and that was good for him. Didn't consistently ask questions; would pause and wait for me to fill in with something (question, experience, something I like about EY).

Interview Questions

• What sub-service line of tax do you think you are interested in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted the application via school career website, went through a video interview (you have to answer 6 questions, you can record the answer 10 times for each question), got invited to a pre-interview social dinner and then interviewed at school career center

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Provo, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

This was an on-campus interview for the summer leadership program ELP - Applied online through campus career center and the EY website then interviewed with two senior managers on campus. I got my internship offer after the ELP.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Process was simple, met on campus and interviewed with them at my college a week after. Interviewed at EY 2 weeks later.

The second round was 3 interviews that were 30 minutes each with a tour of the office and then lunch. Mostly conversational interviews and just getting to know you to see if you would fit in.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2016.

Interview

Students got to know EY through several business and accounting recruiting events in the fall. We applied online with a resume, cover letter, and transcript on our school's careers website as well as the EY official website. The second round was an on-campus interview with staff and a partner.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into tax?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at career fair and them applied online. The interview was behavioral based and there were three questions. After that the interviewer asked me if I have any questions for her.

Interview Questions

• A time that you worked with someone who's hard to work with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Two on-campus interviews back to back with different leveled employees where they looked at your resume and asked about it. Later on, there was also one in house "interview" after receiving the offer (Office tour, lunch, talk with a partner) that was more casual.