EY Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Tax Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

one on campus, three onsite. Awesome people, super chill, didn't get any behavior questions. Called me 2 hours right after my interview and partners and my greeter emailed me first to say congratulations. All they want to do it get to know you. Love the people there, def someone you can have fun with after work.

Interview Questions

• what do you like to do for fun
    what's your fav class   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Two on-campus interviews back to back with different leveled employees where they looked at your resume and asked about it. Later on, there was also one in house "interview" after receiving the offer (Office tour, lunch, talk with a partner) that was more casual.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy, behavorial, no technical questions. Company wanted to see enthusiasm and leadership potential. Interviewers look at your resume ahead of time and reference it throughout the interview, so be ready to discuss and supplement things on the piece of paper.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

One on-campus interview with one of the Tax partners who was heavily involved in the recruitment process. The interview lasted around 45 minutes and mainly consisted of casual conversation as the partner and I already knew one another quite well. The topics discussed were regarding what I was looking for in a firm, and what I wanted to do with my career. We also discussed what the opportunities would look like for me as I progressed at EY. We also discussed the internship I held at the time.

About a week or so after the on campus interview I received my offer first via phone call from the partner I interviewed with, and later that day the hard copy was sent to me by e-mail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a campus intern. There was a pre-interview reception. People came and talk with you. The interview was with a senior manager. Very basic questions about your experience. Lots of are behavioral questions.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY in October 2015.

Interview

Kind of a long process. I applied through my schools recurting site. Was given a phone interview then a week later was flown in for a superday. Overall a fun process, met a lot of cool people. The superday consisted of 2 interviews, a group round table, and a meal with people that worked at EY and follow interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn't get the results ypu worked for and how did you respond   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Boston, MA).

Interview

Questions was mainly based off my resume, asking what I did here, there and there. The interviewer focused a lot on my team work experience and past work experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EY (Greenwich, CT) in January 2015.

Interview

Smooth interview. They did not expect you to know much. You're just an intern. They guided you through it all. I met with three directors. They were all nice.

Interview Questions

• In 60 seconds, tell me something about yourself that I already don't know by looking at your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable. Questions were more about me then behavioral based. I found it to be more of a conversation than an interview. The interviewers seemed genuinely interested in learning more about me and my past experiences which made the overall interview easier. They were looking for honest responses rather than robot like responses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

First round-on campus interview with a partner
    Very conversational. Talked about my feeling of Pre-night Event. Asked leadership question.
    Received second round interview phone call next day.
    On-site interview with a partner, senior manager, manager. Had breakfast with two greeters and a candidate. Had lunch with 6 staffs and another two candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why EY. Why tax. What drives you? Tell me something not on your resume.
      Partner told me a case about tax, and asked me questions after he explained the whole case, which is hard.   Answer Question