EY Tax Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Tax Senior Manager Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Three interviews process including partner. All interviews were in the 1 on 1 format. As part of the resume review cycle having other big firm experience was a big plus. The three interviews all happened in quick order and the recruiter handled all the communications.

All three interviews were held at the EY offices.

Interview Questions

• Many General questions. There was no technically screening but none was required for this level   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Numerous phone interviews that began with HR, progressed to Partners and Directors that I would be working for, and ended with a high ranking member of firm leadership. Offer was extended from HR. At the end of hte process, it became very political as to which group I should be placed into which should have served as a red flag of things to come once I went to work there.

Interview Questions

• What is your best strenghth?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Meet with multiple people within a 3 hour process.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company that others with your experience cannot   Answer Question

Tax Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY in August 2007.

Interview

This was a high level position, so it was a fairly long process. A few phone calls discussing possibilities, then meetings with upper management, followed several weeks later by interviews with others. While in the decision making process, there were several other casual meetings over coffeee or lunch to make sure I wasn't abandoned during the decision making process. E&Y is very gracious about covering expenses of travel for interviewing and has people in place just to follow the cadidate's process.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was really trying to answer why I was considering a career change at what was currently a very lucrative moment in my career.   Answer Question

While they made an excellent offer, whihc I think they put a ot of thught and effort into, I had more opportunities in another area.