EY Tax Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Tax Staff Interview Questions

Updated Dec 24, 2016

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions for two 30-minute interviews with a partner and a senior manager on campus
After the first round, it was the second round with pre-interview dinner and the following day was the office tour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round is on-campus interview, which is pretty simple, just talking. Second round is office tour, which include two behavior interviews. And these are basiclly the same as the first round.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation that you cannot get along well with a peer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied trough college. The 1st interview was about 30 mins at campus. It was conversational, nothing difficult. After about 2 weeks, I got phone call to schedule a firm tour. That was the 2nd interview, mostly conversational, including a lunch and 4 different interviews. It was very long.

Interview Questions

• Why EY? Why Tax? And I was asked "do you have any questions?" every time I met a new interviewer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I had the phone interview first and got a on site interview a week later. For the onsite interview, it took about a half day interview with two managers and a staff panel. Before the interview, there was a short welcoming speech and then people were led to different interviews.

Tax Staff Interview

Interview

it is campus recruiting, that is my first interview, i didnt prepare very well, so i feel a bit nervous, and that is a early morning, my interview start at 9 am, and when i go into the office, the recruiter seems like very nice to me, we have long conversation, the questions are all behavior questions and company concept and missions.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time if you didnt contribute a lot into a probject   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Through Campus interview. Then got on site interview. The pre-night was just with staff, the greeter may be presented. But no interviewers. The super day is 2 interviews and one staff panel. I am not sure whether the breakfast and lunch counts. I think the most important thing is still the 2 interviews. All behavioral and conversational. EY people are all really casual and kind!

Interview Questions

• One of the partners think I have rich experience, so why tax? I had assurance related experience.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through school. Got into first round interview. All behavioral questions. Very relax, like a conversation. I thought I did good in the interview, but wasn't invited to the on site interview. Good experience though.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult communication with someone?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty chill questions, some behavioral questions like leadership and team conflicts.
    give me an example of when you handled a situation and how you handled it.
    tell me about a time you took initiative to do something

Tax Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY in October 2014.

Interview

I applied in my school career fair and got a interview to meet with a senior manager. The whole process was very smooth and it took about 30 minutes. There was no hard question, basically they went through my resume about my internship and specific skills. They asked one behavioral question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting program and got first round interview on campus within two weeks. I met a tax manager within Columbus office. The interview process was very casual and friendly.