EY Tax Staff Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

EY Tax Staff Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

An employee referred me, and another employee who knew the HR person helped push my resume forward. The process took two weeks. I had one phone interview and was called the same day to come in for an in-person interview the following week. I had two back to back interviews, which were completely conversational, and then the staff and seniors took us to lunch. It was great.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a mistake, and tell me how it was resolved and the outcome   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EY (Irvine, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I heard about this job opportunity through a recruiter. The interview process was very quick. I met with two managers when I applied for this job. The environment was very laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

In-office interview w/ heavy senior associates and a senior manager that takes the whole afternoon. First interviewed w/ a on-campus recruiter (who was also a senior manager).

Interview Questions

• All very typical behavioral questions like "Tell me about yourself." "Tell me about an experience where you displayed leadership skills." etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable. Received a call the day after the interview extending an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Informational interview and then in-house interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. Just reviewed resume and spoke about EY's entry level program.   Answer Question