EY Technology Advisor Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EY Technology Advisor Program Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

On Campus Recruitment, Went through first round of interview on campus. Got invited for final round in Dallas. Three back to back interviews there. Two behavioural and one case study. I was interested in cybersecurity but case study was management related and confusing. Very friendly interview, most of the questions from Resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you need to stand against your team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY).

Interview

First an alumni interview in a campus event. The alumnus who interviewed me was a manager. Then I was asked to do an online writing test. A few weeks later, when I thought this was hopeless, I was invited to the final round (Megaday). There were three rounds, including one behavioral with a partner, one case interview with a manager, and another situation-based behavioral with someone who doesn't work in advisory/FSO. The partner interview was really random. The case I got wasn't too difficult. I actually suggest that you should prepare over Deloitte's online cases for their business tech advisor positions. To be honest, I am pretty sure I am gonna be rejected. EY invited a lot of candidates for Megaday. But I don't think they actually recruit a lot (20 at most I guess for TAP staff). This is an amazing job and the people at EY are super nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through college career services. On campus interview then final round in NY. Straight forward case study question, interviewer guides you through the process by asking questions and making suggestions.

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Applied through Raidernet, got the interview request in about a week. I was asked why EY, if I had traveled much before, and for an example in which I experienced diversity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

We had to apply through the university's career services link and after our resume is selected we had to schedule an first round interview. If we cleared that we had a Mega-Day Interview where we had 3 back-to-back interview rounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

On-campus 1st round: basic behavioral questions; online essay given later

New York final round: case study where you are given a packet of information and review it conversation-like with a manager. It is not a typical MBB case where you must ask the right questions for more information, etc. Then there are 2 behavioral interviews, where it is more of a conversation with managers who want to see if you would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were in a team and someone wasn't pulling his/her weight. How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Technology Advisor Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through career fair at college. 1 essay + 1 Face-to-face on campus + 3 interviews in their NYC office.
    Fairly simple first round. Good case questions in the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EY (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Got the initial interview through university recruiting? I think, not entirely sure. Phone interview is 30 minutes. Two weeks later, heard back and was asked to do a writing assessment. I think this was the "2nd round." A few weeks later was invited to a Super Day. First there's a presentation about the company and the program. Then there are 3 interviews: 2 behavioral, 1 case study. You will DEFINITELY interview with someone (if not all) of significance. My first interview was with a partner and I completely ruined it. 2nd interview and 3rd interview (case study) went well. Greeters are young/recent grads. Extremely friendly, they bring you to eat after all the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in finance if you have no financial experience? What led you to EY? How do you time-manage? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question