EY Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through campus career portal. Got a first round 30 minute phone interview. Didn't get an invitation to the Super Day. The interview consisted of some behavioral questions and technical.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 3:15.   3 Answers

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Alexandria, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

E & Y Insurance company is a multinational company and one of the most famous partners of Guidewire. It is providing its service in Guidewire development. The working environment of the company is ideal.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a job fare with 3 universities and big four. The interviewer of the Big 4 already prepared 3 to 5 questions. He was always taking notes of my answers and he was open to explain his duties at the corporation. Previous day we had a cocktail and he was very friendly, but during the interview he was very neutral.

Interview Questions

• Explain one situation that you manage in a team group to succeed.   1 Answer

FTDS Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in November 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview in total. 1st round on campus with a Senior Manager. The next three rounds were on site in the D.C office with 3 different senior managers. Two behavioral interviews and one technical round.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiter. Had one interview with a partner (he flew out to our campus), then was invited for a fly out to my preferred office. Office fly out consisted of two interviews, a panel for questions, and a snack/lunch. Got an offer for an internship the same day (what I applied for).

As for the interview questions, EVERYTHING is behavioral based. They seem really team focused, so be sure to brush up on your team based experiences to talk about in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult time with a team   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was really easy. We had on campus interviews then I got invited to the office interview. Took about two weeks to hear back after the office interview that I had gotten the internship. Everyone I met during the office visit was incredibly welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Mainly behavioral questions in the two interviews but they also were trying to get to know you as a person. I also had some really great questions to ask the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handle balancing a lot of important tasks at once.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

A phone interview and then an in-person interview. In the in-person, i met with four women who werw principals at the National Tax Office. It was easy as most of them discussed there journey through tax and how they ended up at EY. The people were very nice and gave me alot of advice on how to navigate the tax world.

Emerging Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

First-round involved on-campus behavioral interviews by two EY managers. The second-round was coupled with an office visit and a case interview (no math or heavy computation involved). You also have to complete a writing sample days before your visit; it was like answering an SAT writing prompt in an allocated time period. The employees and interviewers were extremely helpful and supportive during the entire process.

Transfer Pricing Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. It focused on behavioral questions more than anything. The group spent a lot of time explaining what they do, and were more interested in my resume than giving a case study.

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (McLean, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

1st interview was a behavioral interview on campus. 2nd interview was a super day at the McLean office, with two behavioral interviews and 1 case interview. After that you meet some more folks around the office. Within a week I got the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you used leadership among a group to deliver a finished product.   Answer Question