EZCORP Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EZCORP Store Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EZCORP (Killeen, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The process was quite easy, she made me feel very comfortable and it was at a starbucks. I arrived 15 minutes early and offered to buy them a coffee and they declined. When I was in the interview I was very confident and made eye connections and was honest and when they asked a question I usually followed up with a question as well. This made everyone comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for EZCORP

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EZCORP (Austin, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

talked to hr recruiter on phone for about 30 min about job history. she then set up interview with area manager. interview lasted 15 minutes. position offered. drug test/ background test given that day

Negotiation

the caped my negotiating

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EZCORP in July 2009.

Interview

They mainly asked me to describe how I got a under performing store to be a good performing store.

Very easy questions to answer. They wanted to see how I problem solved.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you improved performance of a location you managed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you will need to get the highest salary possible when you start. Raises are very small. They tried to pay me $.50 per hour less than we agreed to during the interview but I called them on it and they adjusted it to the original agreed amount.