Eagle Creek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eagle Creek Interview Questions

1.9

Information Technology Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eagle Creek.

Interview

The interviewer called at the scheduled time and acted like it was "just another thing to get out of the way". They asked if I could jump right in to learning new programming languages. It really felt like a bullshitting conversation rather than any kind of productive interview, as we got into a conversation about totally irrelevant topics even though I tried to ask relevant questions and received very few direct answers. I was told that "it would be looked into", despite the fact that the questions I asked were extremely important to me as an inquiring candidate.

Interview Questions

• Can you jump into learning different programming languages?   Answer Question
    • Would you be willing to relocate to Valley City, ND?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in September 2015.

Interview

I was in another state at the time so both of my interviews were over the phone. The first was an interview for the position, the second was a technical interview. Neither were extremely pressing or hard. The technical review was much easier than I had expected. They were just checking general intelligence level to see if you could even be trained with their program they had in place.

Interview Questions

• What is the wildcard symbol in SQL? What programming languages do you know? What was your prior technology experience?   Answer Question

CRM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eagle Creek in July 2015.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. They followed up by having a phone conference interview with three upper management people. They also had me complete an assessment test to gauge personality and intelligence. Then they flew me out to Pierre for 2 days for a final in person interview and tour of the facility and town. They really try and sell you on the location as most college graduates don't want to move to a place with a population of 16,000 for a minimum of two years.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to deal with a non cooperative coworker.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time when you persuaded someone to do something they initially didn't want to do.   Answer Question

Applications Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in July 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR staff member, and one with a team lead. The latter was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed morally with something you were asked to do by an employer or other person of authority.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in April 2010.

Interview

I was called by the company three times. The first was to set up a phone interview, the second was a brief and meaningless series of questions designed to establish basic computer skills, the third was a job offer.

Interview Questions

• "Would you like the job". Seriously, I had been graduated from college for almost a year and about given up finding real work. Anyway, don't worry about the questions. If you have any sort of mastery of the English language you'll do great.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't. They said "Your pay will be between 37,000 and 42,000 based on how you do in training" which was a LIE LIE LIAR LYING LIARS TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE. Regardless of how you did in training, EVERYONE started at 37,000.

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview was okay, one hr interview followed by a technical one on one. Pretty basic subject area questions

Interview Questions

• Previos Experience, what do you know about business intelligence, three layers in rpd.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Jobsite Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eagle Creek in April 2010.

Interview

Spoke to HR, Software MANAGER, PM, ARCHITECT

Interview Questions

• Describe experience implementing multiple MDM solutions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

SALARY

BI Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eagle Creek in October 2008.

Interview

Two phone interviews took place. The first interview was to see if you were a good fit for the company. We basically went over the resume in depth. The second interview consisted of a technical interview with one of the employees. The interviews were easy going and the technical interview was simple.