Eagle Creek Interview Questions in South Dakota | Glassdoor

Eagle Creek Interview Questions in South Dakota

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in September 2015.

Interview

I was in another state at the time so both of my interviews were over the phone. The first was an interview for the position, the second was a technical interview. Neither were extremely pressing or hard. The technical review was much easier than I had expected. They were just checking general intelligence level to see if you could even be trained with their program they had in place.

Interview Questions

• What is the wildcard symbol in SQL? What programming languages do you know? What was your prior technology experience?   Answer Question

Applications Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in July 2012.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR staff member, and one with a team lead. The latter was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed morally with something you were asked to do by an employer or other person of authority.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in April 2010.

Interview

I was called by the company three times. The first was to set up a phone interview, the second was a brief and meaningless series of questions designed to establish basic computer skills, the third was a job offer.

Interview Questions

• "Would you like the job". Seriously, I had been graduated from college for almost a year and about given up finding real work. Anyway, don't worry about the questions. If you have any sort of mastery of the English language you'll do great.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't. They said "Your pay will be between 37,000 and 42,000 based on how you do in training" which was a LIE LIE LIAR LYING LIARS TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE. Regardless of how you did in training, EVERYONE started at 37,000.

Anonymous Employee in Pierre, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eagle Creek (Pierre, SD) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview was okay, one hr interview followed by a technical one on one. Pretty basic subject area questions

Interview Questions

• Previos Experience, what do you know about business intelligence, three layers in rpd.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable