Eagle Golf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eagle Golf

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eagle Golf (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Standard summary of the duties of the job and questioning of ability to perform the functions of the job.
    The manager gave a tour a facility and a sample schedule in order to make sure I was clear on what I would be doing. I met some of the current employees and was told I would get a call in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in catering before.   1 Answer

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eagle Golf.

Interview

Interview began at the course level with GM and AGM. Basic questions asked and answered. Then a phone interveiw with the Regional Sales Director. I had an offer letter with a few days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiation, offer was made. Commission and bonus structure was changed after end of first fiscal year with no warning, but new structure ended up working to my benefit in the long run.

Beverage Cart Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eagle Golf (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very brief and straightforward. I was asked simple questions pertaining to the food beverage & hospitality industry. The manager assessed my cash handling abilities and math skills, and provided a detailed review of the position and associated tasks. I was also offered the position on the spot and my employment started right away.