Eagle Home Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eagle Home Mortgage Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eagle Home Mortgage

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eagle Home Mortgage.

Interview

I found the attitude very positive with lots of emphasis on the new direction the company is taking especially in the Northwest - they care about people and productivity and I am intrigued with how well they see to cooperate with one another. I was also happy to hear they are updating their software to make it easier to process loans.

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eagle Home Mortgage (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me and introduced him as my interviewer, very nice, and asked a few questions about why do you choose Eagle Home Mortgage? How do you handle your former job? What experience to apply for the position? That's pretty easy and if you can catch up, you will go to see the branch manager for the final interview.

Home Valuation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eagle Home Mortgage (Lakewood, CO).

Interview

I called the ad on craigslist and was called in to talk with a manager. I was hired then had to wait for the HR guy to get back from vacation. After a background check and some paper work, I was allowed to start as a part time temporary. Two months went by and I was accepted as a full time permanent employee, yaa!!.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They only had one rate of pay, I had to take it or leave it.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Eagle Home Mortgage (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

The process took two phone interviews with two physical meets and a paper loan file to underwrite. Very thorough. They had a calculator they had some pens and they had stick notes at a desk with a chair in a small office room.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was open but they are pretty firm

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eagle Home Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Apply via resume, go for face to face interview, go through drug tests, background tests, reference checks, etc. then I got an offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• He asked what my skill level in regards to mortgages was...   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer, it was great, so I accepted