EagleView Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Regional Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EagleView (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

First, cognitive and personality test. Second, phone interview with a recruiter. Third, interview with District Manager. Fourth, interview with Regional Sales Manager. Fifth, flown out 2.5 hours to meet with President of Gov't sales. Got a call back from the recruiter saying I didn't have enough government experience.

Interview Questions

• They kept reaffirming that I understood the job description. Travel, government interaction, understanding their technology, ancillary sales, and showing/creating value to clients.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EagleView (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in August 2017. I sent in a cover letter and resume and about a week later I got an email from the recruiting department wanting to schedule an interview. Was scheduled for a morning interview which only lasted 10 minutes. The interviewer seemed like she was already tired of asking recruits the same question and that I was wasting her time. After answering her 5 questions she informed me I would need to complete and submit a questionnaire and personality test. These tests were a complete waste of time and reflected nothing on the positions job requirements along with you having to submit it twice, once on your own time another over Skype.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EagleView (Bothell, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

As others have stated the first phase is an online personality inventory and cognitive aptitude test and the second phase a Skype proctored online retake of the test. Both are easy to 'pass'. My only caveat is they say there is 'no right or wrong' personality answer but if they use it to screen candidates that is a lie and if they don't there is no point in using it for a screen. One question asked to what degree I agreed that I was politically liberal and another to what degree I agreed that I was politically conservative. Other questions asked how much I agreed or disagreed with current socio-political positions. My third phase was a technical phone screen. A non-technical recruiter asked a list of questions someone gave her and asked me to talk slowly so she could write down my answers. The questions were very mickey mouse and some were not really technical and outdated. At the end of the tech screen I was told I would hear shortly on a schedule for an in-person interview. After a week and a half with no feedback I asked if I was still under consideration and got the standard 'you are not our choice' response.

Administrative Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EagleView (Bothell, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume an HR representative quickly contacted me to request that I take an online skills assessment test. Once that was submitted she asked me to complete a cognitive assessment verification. They ask that all candidates re-take the cognitive portion of the assessment via Skype. You will need a Skype account and webcam for this portion.

Following that 2nd test they set up a full length phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with what EagleView Technologies does?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EagleView (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied, was given a cognitive "IQ" sort of test, got an e-mail to setup a webcam call the next week and take the test again while being watched, did so and a couple weeks later got a rejection e-mail.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EagleView (Bothell, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applying online was a breeze, and after a week or so you'll receive an email asking to take two pre-employment assessments, one personality and one cognitive. These are pretty simple, and from there you are asked to do a Skype call to redo the cognitive test to verify that you didn't cheat the first time around I guess. Next, there's a phone screen in which you're asked basic questions about the job and your knowledge and skill set and such, which was fairly straightforward. Unfortunately, I was not asked to come do an onsite interview and this was as far as I got.

Interview Questions

• What three words would previous teammates use to describe you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EagleView (Bothell, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two cognitive assessments (one over Skype), phone interview, mixed panel interview. The interview process was very thorough. The cognitive assessments are timed, and are performed two separate times, one which is verified via Skype. The in-person interviews consisted of team members from Benefits, the CS team, and Recruiting.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize to who you gave your attention if you are on the phone, and your manager is tapping you on the shoulder, while you are in a separate chat window with a separate customer?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Applied online through their website. Got an email from a recruiting asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview went well, asked the typical questions for a software engineer. Got an email soon after asking to set up another in person interview. I emailed back and then no response for a few weeks. After a few weeks, got an email asking if I was still interested, but by then I had another offer. Didn't enjoy waiting around to get moving along with the process.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute as a software engineer to our company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EagleView (Bothell, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line. Received email response in two days. Set up in person interview the following week. Interviewed one on one with someone from HR, then a panel of three people. Consisted of customer service manager, trainer, and someone higher up in ranks. They were very friendly but it was definitely a standard interview. Asked questions about what I like, didn't like about former jobs and bosses.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to relax after a stressful day at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EagleView (Bothell, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process a very slow process. You submit your application online and you wait forever for them to get back to you. HR didn't seem to give you a straight answer and left you hanging and waiting. It was best for me to find another job since they didn't have their act together at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy coding software.   1 Answer