Eames Consulting Group Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eames Consulting Group

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eames Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

It would typically be a two or three stage interview, with a phone interview, a face to face with your Director and then an interview with the Director of HR and Matthew Eames himself. That being said as I was looking to relocate they were very good at fitting all of these into one day.

Interview Questions

• All the typical Interview questions you would get in a recruitment interview. However they are also interested in knowing about your career and social experiences outside of recruitment. Understanding that a successful recruiter is made up of more than just candidate and client calls.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eames Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Two interview stage process , they ask more background questions in the first interview what your drive is ? Why recruitment ? Second stage if they are considering you they will introduce you to the team one by one and they ask you questions.

The interview overall was the easiest I've had for recruitment positions.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eames Consulting Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Open and frank discussion with senior management and HR. This was supplemented with regular catchups on the process and how it was progressing ultimately culminating in a final offer of employment. The process was targeted by not lengthy or at all scripted, it felt tailored and more of an open discussion than a grilling.