Earth Fare Bookkeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Fare Bookkeeper Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Norcross, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very quick and to the point with very typical interview questions. Face to face. Very easy! You don't even have to have any skills to work here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

The HR and my future manager were wonderful people. We talked casually in between them asking me questions, and I felt very at ease during the process. However, I was at a job fair, so this could prove to be different if you are applying for a position at a store that is already established.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment in a past job that was challenging for you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online when I found out Earth Fare was coming to my city. Within a few days, a recruiter called me and we had a small interview over the phone. She informed me that they were coming to Chattanooga to hold a job fair and set up a time for me to meet with them. I interviewed with two people, they asked me a lot of detailed questions, and then they asked me to take an Athena Quotient Test (basically a personality test). After that, they instructed me to wait in the lobby until the store manager and assistant store manager where available for a second interview. I interviewed with them and they made me an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a manager's decision or company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate. I was just happy to get an offer.