Earth Fare Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Fare Cashier Interview Questions

2.0

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a new Earth Fare that was being built in Hixson TN. I got an email about a week later saying to print off an application they attached in an email (this was the exact application I'd already filled out online), fill it out, and take it to the Chattanooga location since the Hixson one was not finished being built yet. I got a call about a week later to come in for an interview at the Chattanooga location a couple days later. I came to have the interview and let a cashier know what I was there for. They looked at me like they had no idea why I'd be having an interview. After finding a manager, (who also had no idea what was going on) she told me there was no one there to give me an interview. They proceeded to ask me who called me, when I was supposed to be there (I was on time), what I applied for, etc. There was obviously no communication whatsoever. So the first manager said OK I'll just interview you. At this point I'd been there about 30 minutes. She finally got back and handed me ANOTHER paper application to fill out (keep in mind, this was third one I'd filled out) so she'd "have something to go off of." After the interview, she told me I'd be a great asset to EF's team, and I never heard from them again. I'm honestly very happy I didn't get the job because of the obvious disorganization, and lack of communication/professionalism with the employees here.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Peachtree Corners, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was emailed a notification stating I should come in any time and speak with a manager for an interview. When I arrived, I was asked to wait at the seated area for her. She came and told me to fill out a paper application. I did and I told her that I had completed the online application as well. She left and came back maybe 20 minutes later and instructed me that the interview manager only takes 1 interview daily and he was already with someone so he would call me the next day. I never heard back. I don't think were as organized as they could have been.

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Asheville, NC).

Interview

Grab a coffee or water, talk to a Manager briefly, seems if they like you they grab the General Manager. They both ask numerous questions about the company and their 'food philosophy'. If you agree with it, respect management, and are personable it's not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? What is your availability? Do you know our food philosophy? Etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, basic customer service and behavioral questions. 1 on 1 interview with either the Assistant manager or store manager. They also made me feel comfortable during the interview. Asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. No biggie. Just want brief insight on your prior work experience and personality.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time when you went out of your way to help a customer"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

It was new store opening and they were doing open interviews. First you fill out a app, then a simple personality test, and then a interview. In this case they called me back within a day.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic common interview questions, while they do seem to care about experience, they mostly want to see if your friendly, smile, and have great customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I was mainly asked customer service questions. I applied before the store open so I went to a open interview. The interviewer asked me maybe 4 questions and told me he would call later. I received a call an hour later offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview was held in the public cafe area of the store. Nothing unexpected. A few scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected....How do you feel about greeting each customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

I was nervous at first, but the manager at the time was very nice. We had a great conversation. It was the 2nd phase of the process so that he felt comfortable hiring me. He eventually transferred to another store and that affected morale.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very quick, a few questions, hired on the spot. They receive so many applications that to be considered it's really important that you go in and show your face. If I hadn't gone in I don't expect I would have gotten a call back.

Interview Questions

• Q. Name one time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

Negotiation

there was NO negotiation. i was shut down on THREE different times. my pay is 8.50