Earth Fare Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Fare Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Earth Fare

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

Submitted application and got called in for a brief interview. Chatted with two managers about the position. Was asked to return for training. Did not take very long. I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?
    Do you shop here?
    What is your favorite product here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Earth Fare (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Went in for interview and was told I would come in 2 days later for paperwork and would receive a call later on in the day or the next day at worst and never received one. Needless to say I moved on. Lady that interviewed me said she had only been there for 2 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was quick and successful, overall took about 30 minutes. Eath Fare provided a job fair at a local hotel and conference center. Interviewers were very polite and friendly, made the process rather enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Who is somebody that has had a large impact on your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

Negotiation

there was NO negotiation. i was shut down on THREE different times. my pay is 8.50

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

It was new store opening and they were doing open interviews. First you fill out a app, then a simple personality test, and then a interview. In this case they called me back within a day.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic common interview questions, while they do seem to care about experience, they mostly want to see if your friendly, smile, and have great customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I was mainly asked customer service questions. I applied before the store open so I went to a open interview. The interviewer asked me maybe 4 questions and told me he would call later. I received a call an hour later offering me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Very quick, a few questions, hired on the spot. They receive so many applications that to be considered it's really important that you go in and show your face. If I hadn't gone in I don't expect I would have gotten a call back.

Interview Questions

• Q. Name one time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy, basic customer service and behavioral questions. 1 on 1 interview with either the Assistant manager or store manager. They also made me feel comfortable during the interview. Asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. No biggie. Just want brief insight on your prior work experience and personality.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time when you went out of your way to help a customer"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Peachtree Corners, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Was emailed a notification stating I should come in any time and speak with a manager for an interview. When I arrived, I was asked to wait at the seated area for her. She came and told me to fill out a paper application. I did and I told her that I had completed the online application as well. She left and came back maybe 20 minutes later and instructed me that the interview manager only takes 1 interview daily and he was already with someone so he would call me the next day. I never heard back. I don't think were as organized as they could have been.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a new Earth Fare that was being built in Hixson TN. I got an email about a week later saying to print off an application they attached in an email (this was the exact application I'd already filled out online), fill it out, and take it to the Chattanooga location since the Hixson one was not finished being built yet. I got a call about a week later to come in for an interview at the Chattanooga location a couple days later. I came to have the interview and let a cashier know what I was there for. They looked at me like they had no idea why I'd be having an interview. After finding a manager, (who also had no idea what was going on) she told me there was no one there to give me an interview. They proceeded to ask me who called me, when I was supposed to be there (I was on time), what I applied for, etc. There was obviously no communication whatsoever. So the first manager said OK I'll just interview you. At this point I'd been there about 30 minutes. She finally got back and handed me ANOTHER paper application to fill out (keep in mind, this was third one I'd filled out) so she'd "have something to go off of." After the interview, she told me I'd be a great asset to EF's team, and I never heard from them again. I'm honestly very happy I didn't get the job because of the obvious disorganization, and lack of communication/professionalism with the employees here.