Earth Fare Produce Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Fare Produce Clerk Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Boone, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the manager in the cafeteria area of the store. She just asked me a couple of questions, standard interview questions. All in all it was a very relaxed interview and seemed like it was just designed to screen out very bad candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with customer service? How do you feel about working with people from a diverse background?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Fare

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Earth Fare (Huntsville, AL) in October 2012.

Interview

It was an extremely easy process to get hired. I went in one day and put in my application. Within a few days I received and phone call to have an interview. The manager that the time asked me some questions about my experience and past work history. We also talked about long term goals to see if I was looking for a job or a career. I was hired within a few days after my backround check came back. I was excited to start. Went to orientation and started my path down the road with earth fare and watched everything they stood for crumble to the ground.

Interview Questions

• How many years of produce experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Asheville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Earth Fare (West Asheville, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Since the company has changed significantly since my first interviews, it is hard to say what it's like now. I was recently interviewed for a different position within the same company, and the interview was essentially the interviewers asking me in many different ways why exactly I thought I was the best candidate and what exactly made me think that.

Interview Questions

• As stated above, the most difficult questions were those detailing specifically why I would be the best choice.   Answer Question