Earth Infrastructures Manager "Sales & Markrting " Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Infrastructures Manager "Sales & Markrting " Interview Questions

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Earth Infrastructures

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Infrastructures (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

They teach you about how their company is offering so many benefits like no other company and you have a chance to go very furthur in this company.They'll hire you no matter how good or bad you are.

No salary, only commission

Other Interview Reviews for Earth Infrastructures

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Infrastructures (Noida (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

the interview should be in two process first one open ended question related to previous job and according to the sincerio of market. second process is personal interview about the experience regarding job profile

Techno Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

gd and pi...gd was done in a group of 15 candidates..not a good experience...selection criteria changed on the spot...was asked to give one more intrvu at the company office..which turned out to be a waste of time..

Interview Questions

• will you be able to sell flats?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Infrastructures (New Delhi (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

walk in interview .same day offer letter . they first hired me as a temporary employee and when i did a sale of 400 sq ft they brought me on role