Earth Resources Technology, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Earth Resources Technology, Inc. Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Earth Resources Technology, Inc..

Interview

I applied and was called in about 2 weeks. I had a group panel discussion with a group to discuss my skills and fit and after 3 weeks I was sent my offer. I went through a rigorous onboarding process before I started

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard more about what I had on me Resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

I shot myself in the leg and gave them a number and they accepted. I did not expect them to accept but I later found out that others earned more for what I was doing.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (Columbia, MD).

Interview

I found the job posting on the Earth Resources Technology Inc website and applied online through there. Heard back via email within a week. I had multiple interviews. Initial offer was made by HR. Back and forth salary negotiations before accepting position. HR wasn't bad to deal with, but management was terrible.

Interview Questions

• No really tough questions. One of the interviewers actually used some salty language during the interview. Not directed at me, but just through the course of conversation. Not sure if this was just unprofessionalism, or that combined with trying to loosen things up during the interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial communication with three subsequent interviews. The first one was with the program manager, the second was with program manager and the VP of the Environmental Division and the third/final interview was with the client.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2011.

Interview

I was already on the contract and the customer (NOAA) wanted to keep me. The interview process was minimal due to the previous 6 years of experience working there already. Still they met with me and asked personality questions and about 10 skills questions and formal introductions. From there it was straight to orientation process for salary and benefit requirements.

Interview Questions

• How knowledgeable are you with Mac/Win systems by percentage?   1 Answer