EarthLink Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EarthLink Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was really laid back, organized and straight to the point. There was a three round interview process. The first interview was with a internal recruiter, and the second interview was with the inside sales manager. If th e Inside sales manager thinks you will be a good fit, he will setup a call with the Director of Inside sales. Overall the interview process was great!! EarthLink has good pay and great benefits.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the telecom industry? How would you research a potential prospect before a sales call? How do you overcome objections? Describe your sales process? The most important things is to learn EarthLink's mission statement and core values.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At EarthLink you are able to negotiate your pay based on your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for EarthLink

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Internal posting. I was referred by the hiring manager to apply for the positon. I met with him and another manager., Based on previous work history with the company, it was not a very hard interview. They were familar with my work.