EarthLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.6

Trouble Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink (Anniston, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and I received A phone call about a week Later. I had one interview over the phone and then an interview on site. I was very pleased with how I was treated. HR, In this case, was very helpful and quick to answer all my questions. I feel that they did what they could to make the situation comfortable and professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I expected from leadership and a company.   Answer Question

Data Center Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

2 phone screenings and 3 face to face interviews. Interviews were difficult but very positive went from technical to personality then to culture fit. I am very glad I took the position!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position to come to EarthLink?   Answer Question

Talent Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink (Rochester, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Smooth, professional and kept to promised timelines. The recruiter kept me updated and worked with me to schedule the 3 levels of interviews I participated in. Interviewing with people in multiple levels of the organization really gave me a great picture of what the job was, the company culture and an idea of the impacts I could have.

Interview Questions

• How I saw myself fitting in with the company's Core Values and Beliefs?   1 Answer

Trouble Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink (Vancouver, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very simple. The website was easy to navigate for the application process. They communication was very timely. The interview was very painless. I recommend this company. What else can I say?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about EarthLink?   Answer Question
    • Describe a conflict situation you had with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for Senior Program Manager role with EarthLink. It was a typical application and vetting process through HR with phone interview and CV review. Then I phone interviewed with 2 Managers who asked the detailed, technical questions necessary for the job. The next interview was with the Director who asked more poignant questions around work style and working in a matrixes org. The next interview was with the VP who spent most of the interview looking for upward mobility potential and growth opportunity. I was then referred to the Sales VP for a final interview since I would be supporting that organization. All interviews were professional and crisp in making sure the fit was right on both sides. A company of this size takes very seriously each candidate and so spent lots of time making sure each person is a right fit for the entire organization and not just that role. Along the way, I was kept up-to-date with the process and next steps. The entire experience was transparent and honest.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like strengths, weaknesses, describe a situation where..., Why you?, etc   Answer Question

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink (Vancouver, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very professional, the Managers/Supervisors who interviewed me showed attention and showed professionalism.

I was cared for by an Earth Link employee named Tanya, she showed personality along with professionalism. Perfect and consistent updates, this is an example of anyone who is hiring should take not from.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with SVI's before?   1 Answer

Dispute Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EarthLink (Rochester, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very fast response time. I submitted my resume and had an e-mail requesting a phone interview the next day. They do fill their positions within 30 days of the posting date. I am a graduate student finishing in December, they told me I would have been a great fit for the position but don't hold the positions open for longer than 30 days.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EarthLink.

Interview

Initially screening via phone, followed by four+ more interviews with the Team and Executives. After the initial screening, there was a group interview with the team. After that interviews were staged with Executives that work with this team, starting with the Director level and then working up to the Vice President level

Interview Questions

• A multitude of questions were asked ranging from planning, forecasting, escalations, project management skills and everything in between.   Answer Question

Service Delivery, Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EarthLink (Remote, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

This was the best interview process I have every had. The process was organized, very personable, and very open and honest. The Recruiter "Tanya Gmitter" is the best recruiter I have ever worked with. She communicated excellent along the process, answered all of my questions, worked late hours to keep me informed. I have worked with recruiters for over 25 years both as a potential employee and hiring manager and I have not had one better than her!.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to come to EarthLink
      How would you handle conflict internally and externally
      Answer Question

Implementation Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EarthLink (Vancouver, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interview and panel interview. Panel interview was mechanical and focused exclusively on specific skills, knowledge and experience. Recruiter interview was broader interview looking for right overall fit.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter focused on customer facing experience and implementation experience. She also focused on the right cultural fit from both perspectives (company's and candidate's)   Answer Question