East Baton Rouge Parish School System Interview Questions in Baton Rouge, LA | Glassdoor

East Baton Rouge Parish School System Interview Questions in Baton Rouge, LA

Updated May 28, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at East Baton Rouge Parish School System

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

The principal and gifted coordinator interviewed me together. Most of the questions dealt with how I would handle students who seemed to be more advanced that the norm since the position was for a gifted classroom. They had me describe a lesson plan for a typical English class. I had to make one up on the spot. My interview was only a one part interview, however they usually have people come in a second day to actually teach a imaginary class in front of the interviewers. Since my position needed to be filled in asap, I assume they were in too much of a hurry to carry out the second part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you compensate a student who seemed to advance through lessons at a abnormal rate?   Answer Question

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was to fill out paper work with the administrative assistance. Then went into conference room and interviewed with the principal, assistant principal, and the department head of which I was applying to teach in..

Interview Questions

• Question were asked in reference to your teaching strategies and your discipline action plan.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

I did not have to interview for this position. I applied for the position and got a background check. After I completed the orientation I was able to start working immediately after being put into the system.

THis IS My Title Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2013.

Interview

THis is me being super detailed about the hiring process

Negotiation

No negotiations, they just screw you and let you know. When you need a job, though, it doesnt matter.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at East Baton Rouge Parish School System (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interviewing process was comfortable. More of a getting to know you session where the employer got to know you and ask you about your contributions to the system.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected. They were general interview questions pertaining to student achievement and district goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is no negotiation as pay is straight forward as it is listed on a salary schedule.