East Carolina University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at East Carolina University

2.5

Computer Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

No interview process was done, employees for this job are hired based on a professorial observation of students in my program. Then the professors tell the Computer Lab technicians and they decide whether or not they want them. Not a difficult process at all. Just work hard and you might get offered the job.

Perfusionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person dinner/interview with the perfusion staff as well as a full day observing in the OR. The process was very laid back and everyone was very interesting to speak with. OR day consisted of case observations as well as meeting staff and physicians. Following observation I interviewed with physicians and staff.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your limited free time away from the hospital?   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose to become a perfusionist?   1 Answer

Staff Physician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at East Carolina University.

Interview

State job postings website was a bit clunky, hard to maneuver in the website itself. State hiring is long and tedious, inefficient. Work application was sent in and got lost on the way to mail stop.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any bad outcomes or malpractice suits? How do you handle stressful situations? How well do you cooperate with team members?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Intramural Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

Learning all the rules at once is difficult. Do your best to learn the basics.

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC).

Interview

I received a phone call at 10PM at night which was really unexpected for a random phone interview. Later I was asked to come in for an in person interview with 2 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Administrative Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The timeframe between the applying/interview process was very lengthy. Interviews are usually conducted by a 3 person panel. This interview required 2 separate interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and very professional. Overall, the process went well.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy, and laid back. They made me feel welcome and like they were appreciative that I was there. There were two managers who asked me questions and they were very nice and welcoming.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at East Carolina University.

Interview

phone interview, asked questions, wasn't too intense, didn't seem to excited. was a pretty good interview. no very long probably like 20 minutes total ... why does this part have to be so long i don't have anything else to say? it wont let be submit it

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 of the professional staff members at once. They reviewed my resume and asked me questions based on what they wanted clarification on in addition to the common interview questions.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at East Carolina University.

Interview

The application process lasted about a week and a half. After applications where screened, I was called in for an interview which lasted an hour. Most of the questions were related to my work experiences and my future aspirations and how the job itself can benefit me and how I can benefit the department

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really a difficult question from what I remember   1 Answer