East West Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

East West Bank Teller Interview Questions

2.2

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at East West Bank in January 2010.

Interview

I got referred by another employee. They submitted in my resume to one of the managers who I guess passed it on to Human Resources. After about a week, I got a call from HR saying they were interested in me, but first I had to take some sort of test. I believe it was a personality and skills test. The type to check the way you think and problem solve. I guess I passed because a day or two afterwards got set up for interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for East West Bank

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East West Bank (City of Industry, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

First, 2 people started to interview me. One is the manager, and the another is her assistant. They asked me the regular interview questions, such as, tell me about youself. 34. tell me a time when you cannot meet a client's expectation. Can you tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult news to your team?

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you cannot meet a client's expectation.   Answer Question
    • In what way would your work experience help you in doing a good job in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East West Bank (San Francisco, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

face to face w/ br mgr. very typical. just like any other interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at East West Bank (San Jose, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

A simple 1 on 1 interview with the manager. I was over qualify so I got this job very easily. I was merely selling myself short as I barely got a little over the minimum wage with a 4 years University degree, and tons of working experiences.