Eastdil Secured Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Summer Analyst

Eastdil Secured Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Eastdil Secured

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eastdil Secured (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall a very good process, I have no complaints. I was interviewed by a mixture of junior and senior employees. They asked a lot about my personal experiences and some real estate questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eastdil Secured

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastdil Secured (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

1 phone call, followed up by super-day. 9 interviews back to back (2 employees per interview) followed by an excel test and SWOT analysis presentation. The employees are very driven and determined.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Job posting is difficult to find and they usually only recruit from a couple of schools, otherwise you need to know someone to get in the front door. The entire process did not take very long

Interview Questions

• If two buildings have identical cash flows and are in the same location, what is one thing that can make one more valuable than the other?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastdil Secured (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by one superday in the office with 4 rounds of interviews. Mostly with analysts and associates, then some managing directors. Big emphasis on passion for the asset class and knowledge of the firm.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastdil Secured (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Great company and great people. Very knowledgeable in real estate. Really wanted to see how well I had prepped, and my understanding of real estate while also genuinely getting interested in who I am as a persona and how I would fit in the group.

Interview Questions

• How do you evaluate a reit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastdil Secured (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Superday - invited into an office and interviewed with 8 analysts and associates. The interviews were very straightforward, and the interviewers were all enthusiastic about their positions. Every single one of them mentioned extensive working hours.