Eastman Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman (Kingsport, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Eastman asks you to use scenarios from past experiences to explain how you react to different situations. It was a generally pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time where you had to adapt to a difficult situation.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time you had to work with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to suggest which term that I would like to start. I would suggest that you prepare ahead of time examples of situations in your life that would apply to work experience, like times you worked with a team or had leadership roles.

Other Interview Reviews for Eastman

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very nice. They were so kind. I talked with them in a Company Night at my university. In the face to face the guy asked me to talk a little bit about my resume, since he liked it he offer me a formal interview. The next day I had the interview, it was a behavior interview.

Interview Questions

• To tell an experience where i needed to work with persons that i didnt knew and hoy was the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me just the morning after i was interviewed to mention that i would receive an offer. After it we had a dinner with all the students accepted. Then like two weeks later they sent me the oficial offer. I accepted it and called them to negotiate the start date and they were able to change it for me.