Eastman Kodak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Channel Sales Manager UWS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

initial Tele-Screen discussion w/ TA, second interview with Hiring Manager, then Business Support for team, then VP/General Manager.; all conducted via telephone. All of these went well as I progressed through the process. On the day i was to hear whether or not I had the position the hiring manager was let go. Several weeks passed until the replacement manager was on board. Although i had specific knowledge of channel, familiarity with product, and the requisite services offered, as well as internal processes/people I was passed over...I learned this through back door methods/contacts. Never heard one way of the other from Kodak TA or HM, to say it was disappointing would be an understatement. Even though it did not turn out in my favor i wish them good luck in their efforts to grow their business. It is a great product with a great story of innovation and relevance to todays business challenges.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for building new and strengthening existing channel partners?   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

I know it was one to one and went smoothly. It did not take long and was not hard. I really dont remember the whole thing but we comunicated well.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

My telephone screening interview was conducted by talent acquisition specialist from an independent firm. She was excellent and quite insightful.

The hiring manager then interviewed me by telephone, although I live in Rochester. He honestly expressed his concerns about my experience in the particular market served, but suggested that I do some research before the next interviews.

Two peers of the hiring manager interviewed me next. Like the friendly, easygoing hiring manager they were relaxed but asked great questions and were focused on getting an excellent person for the job. I was able to ask two of the three some questions, but the third left little time for that.

Although I didn't get further in the process, I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of all my contacts. They left a favorable impression of the company and its future.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience and knowledge of the printing industry?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with a panel of supervisors within and affiliated with the TKM department

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged by a customer to operate outside SOP; how did you proceed in meeting deliverables under the circumstance?   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, but he had already picked a person he wanted. So he was hardly listening during the interview. I tried to at least provide some information so he would know what I was capable of doing, more as a networking opportunity, but he didn't seem to be receptive to that.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult question because he had already picked someone else.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

OK interview, nothing out of the ordinary. They use a panel approach with canned question trying to assess future performance based on past experience. There were 6 panel members, several with their own agenda...I learned later that they had their own candidate (friend) that had applied and wanted to skew the assessment in favor of the friend.

Interview Questions

• Give and example of a project that was behind schedule and what you did to get it back on course?   Answer Question

Assembly Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Took forty min to do on phone interview with recruiter. He started out telling something about the company and then proceeded to ask more about my experience, he checked for consistency of the resume making sure there were no gaps between jobs. He asked about salary expectations at the end of the interview before asking if I have any questions.

Interview Questions

• what drew you to the job initially?   1 Answer

Director, Business Development Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak in July 2011.

Interview

After initial communications with the hiring organization I submitted my resume and after a review process was invited to interview. Interview include 4 1:1 interviews by phone and face to face. Excellent process -- although I did not in the end get the job.

Commercialization Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak in March 2011.

Interview

3 individual meetings

Junior Commodity Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak in August 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. They just asked me basic questions. Then I had a request to be interviewed in person the next day. They asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you took inititative.   1 Answer