Eastman Kodak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Interviewer was friendly, knew what was to be asked and when to be asked. Asked in depth about the previous work experience and the internship done in past.

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

I applied for the position online on a job board website and was sent a form letter denying my application roughly two weeks later. After some time, I received a call from a staffing agency, offering me an interview at the manufacturing plant I had applied to work at.

The hiring manager brought me into a small room and asked me if I'd be interested in taking the position, giving me a disclaimer that the job was very repetitive and required some physical labor. After I said that I was interested in working at the plant, he offered me the job, telling me that the only other applicant turned down the offer.

Channel Sales Manager UWS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

initial Tele-Screen discussion w/ TA, second interview with Hiring Manager, then Business Support for team, then VP/General Manager.; all conducted via telephone. All of these went well as I progressed through the process. On the day i was to hear whether or not I had the position the hiring manager was let go. Several weeks passed until the replacement manager was on board. Although i had specific knowledge of channel, familiarity with product, and the requisite services offered, as well as internal processes/people I was passed over...I learned this through back door methods/contacts. Never heard one way of the other from Kodak TA or HM, to say it was disappointing would be an understatement. Even though it did not turn out in my favor i wish them good luck in their efforts to grow their business. It is a great product with a great story of innovation and relevance to todays business challenges.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for building new and strengthening existing channel partners?   Answer Question

Import Export Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Elyria, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on linkedin- Two rounds
    1. General experience.
    about resume, technical experience, situational questions where you are asked if you faced any specific situations with management ex. where you had the correct idea but were denied for approval kind of situation.
    where you had to give up your vales if so what you would do.
    2. Interview with managers

Interview Questions

• Any situation where you had to go against the management o get the work done?
      SAP Experience on resume?
      Explain situations where your idea helped company?
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Three interviews -- with panel, then department head, then VP. Interview was focused on determining flexibility to do multiple tasks (as company downsized, individual employee responsibilities increased.) Allowed much time for applicant to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Eastman Kodak Response

Jun 6, 2016 – Director Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback on a recent interview you had at KODAKIT. The Social media manager role is a key role in our organization and one that carries various roles and responsibilities working ... More

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Quite simple, a lot of trying to determine my thought process in figuring out a problem. Questions about my resume. Not a lot of personality questions. Asked a lot of questions based on past experiences, it appeared in an attempt to test recall. If you know your resume, and remember some of your past experiences you would do fine in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you encountered and what steps did you take to correct it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Easy interview talked with manager and the two current co-ops. Also talked with anther manager that I may work with. Showed me around many of the labs. They did not present me with any technical questions and everyone was very friendly. In the end they choose two co ops and the managers decided which one they wanted.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

I know it was one to one and went smoothly. It did not take long and was not hard. I really dont remember the whole thing but we comunicated well.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

There were three levels of interviews - two with hiring managers and one with HR. Hiring managers mainly explained the job. They asked very few questions. The HR manager asked most of the questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little leeway on salary

R&D Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

There is a comprehensive and intricate interviewing process with attention to the various skills and experience required for the candidate to demonstrate competency for the position interviewed. There is both phone and in person interviews that has great coverage on the different team that will interact with this position. This is useful both for the company to decide on the candidate as well as for the candidate to decide if the role is suitable should the interview went successful. There is a day of exploration both for the interviewers and interviewee

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected aspect of the interview question is when you are put into a spot where you have to describe more than what you are ethically able to discuss about your previous employer as there are competitive landscape for both previous and potential employers. This has to be threaded very carefully as you should not compromise ethical standard that you should uphold   Answer Question