Eastman Kodak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.9

Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was with multiple members of the design team. Questions were direct and there were not many trick questions. Most questions involved experience related to the job. Also, showing extreme interest in the position was key. This interview was quite a few years ago so questions and method of interview could have changed.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in this position.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

My telephone screening interview was conducted by talent acquisition specialist from an independent firm. She was excellent and quite insightful.

The hiring manager then interviewed me by telephone, although I live in Rochester. He honestly expressed his concerns about my experience in the particular market served, but suggested that I do some research before the next interviews.

Two peers of the hiring manager interviewed me next. Like the friendly, easygoing hiring manager they were relaxed but asked great questions and were focused on getting an excellent person for the job. I was able to ask two of the three some questions, but the third left little time for that.

Although I didn't get further in the process, I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy of all my contacts. They left a favorable impression of the company and its future.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience and knowledge of the printing industry?   1 Answer

Field Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Cypress, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Met at a hotel restaurant. Hiring manager went over my resume with me, them explained the duties of the position I was being considered for. It seemed like a dead end job but paid very well.

Interview Questions

• What salary range was I looking for?   1 Answer

Microelectronics Assembly Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied through career fair at RIT. They called me and asked general questions and my availability for an on-site interview. On-site interview was scheduled a week after phone interview. Interview was 1:1 with manager, supervisor and HR. Interview questions were focused mostly on my resume. But they took almost a month to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact question, but it was from design of experiments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship. No chance for negotiation.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Stamford, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview followed by 1:1 in person interview. It was very general and questions asked were,,ur strenths, weakness, ur project..last testing project, did u use any tools...which ones..etc...testing cycle related questions. Also they were looking at someone who managed some team members in past.

The pay was very low.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with a panel of supervisors within and affiliated with the TKM department

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged by a customer to operate outside SOP; how did you proceed in meeting deliverables under the circumstance?   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Process is slow and can take as long as 3-4 months to completion. Phone interviews followed by interview with peers. Beware of empty promises or over selling of capabilities presented to you. If possible, try reaching out to people within the unit to ask about office politics or core values.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions pertain to how you would handling customer situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You really need to emphasize your requirements for starting pay or you may find yourself working for $20,000 or more less.

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Explained the job, very casual. Explained the salary and what was expected of me. Very nice HR interviewer.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was very efficient. The HR recruiter got in touch with me within days of applying online and a phone interview was set up as per my convenience. The manager whom I would be working for interviewed me for about 45 minutes and it was very pleasant. The manager called me up a couple of days later and notified me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly HR type and one question that I was a little confused with : How would you react if your manager asks you to do something which is clearly an over expectation of your skill-set in an unrealistic deadline ?   Answer Question

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, but he had already picked a person he wanted. So he was hardly listening during the interview. I tried to at least provide some information so he would know what I was capable of doing, more as a networking opportunity, but he didn't seem to be receptive to that.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult question because he had already picked someone else.   Answer Question