Eastman Kodak Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eastman Kodak Project Manager Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

OK interview, nothing out of the ordinary. They use a panel approach with canned question trying to assess future performance based on past experience. There were 6 panel members, several with their own agenda...I learned later that they had their own candidate (friend) that had applied and wanted to skew the assessment in favor of the friend.

Interview Questions

• Give and example of a project that was behind schedule and what you did to get it back on course?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eastman Kodak

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Interviewing at Kodak is probably non-existent at this point but I believe they still adhere to the STAR process and a point based system. It was all supposed to be objective with 3 interviewers rating a candidate independently. Interviews last about an hour and there may be 3 or more in order to be considered in the final running. The internal process is more painstaking then the external process.

Interview Questions

• Since it is a STAR process, there is a near infinite number of questions. Do a web search for "Star interviewing questions".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Them: Here is the offer
    Me: I would like to discuss an additional week of vacation and an extra 5% salary
    Them: Um, do you want the job? Take it or leave it, we have a line at the door.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interviews, the first with my Manager then with the rest of the team. Both discussions went well and I did not feel too challenged.