Eastman Kodak Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor

Eastman Kodak Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assembly Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Took forty min to do on phone interview with recruiter. He started out telling something about the company and then proceeded to ask more about my experience, he checked for consistency of the resume making sure there were no gaps between jobs. He asked about salary expectations at the end of the interview before asking if I have any questions.

Interview Questions

• what drew you to the job initially?   1 Answer

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in July 2008.

Interview

I applied though their online posting. I got called in for a 2 on 1 interview and was asked a few questions relating to past experience, personality, examples of past success / failure, etc. The usual.

Then I was asked to solve a simple problem. Drop a coin from a building and measure the time between the drop and the sound being heard. What is the height of the building.

Interview Questions

• Measure the height of a building given the time you let go of a coin from the roof and the time you hear it hit the ground.   1 Answer