Eat'n Park Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eat'n Park Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eat'n Park (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I completed a phone interview for the assistant manager position with Eat N Park INC. I was invited to a follow-up interview in person at headquarters. The interview was knowledgeable and I'm looking forward to our appointment.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eat'n Park in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position a week and a half later a woman called me offering me a phone interview. I did the interview. She offered me an in person interview when I went down she asked the general questions most interviews ask and was very friendly. She then gave my information to the District manager who had me in for and interview about 4 days later. I went in to meet with him he was extremely personable and easy to talk to. I answered some of his questions and we discussed the company and my availability and future goals. 3 days later I got the call extending the offer for the position to me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in five years.
      What is you best quality
      What is your worst quality
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview

First interview at corporate. Second interview at restaurant with DM. If hired, DM will issue a drug test and must pass (just because your new boss at the store contacts you with your new schedule doesn't mean you've passed the drug test)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a fair salary.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eat'n Park (Latrobe, PA).

Interview

It was easy an easy interview process. All I had to do was tell them my experience and basically sell myself. But I didn't have to sell myself anything crazy, I was only applying to be a cook, getting paid minimum wage at that. So nothing to take too too seriously.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been cooking.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indiana, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eat'n Park (Indiana, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

A short interview asking why I wanted to work for Eat'n Park, what I knew about their internship program and what my future plans were. The conversation was very casual and the atmosphere was very relaxed. At the conclusion I was informed when I would hear back from them regarding the status of my application.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview

wonderfully gracious and friendly. very warm and encouraging interview

Interview Questions

• Worst manager you're ever had and what did you learn from them   Answer Question

Negotiation

ongoing

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eat'n Park (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Questions about availability and other leadership. What the job would involve. Previous experience. Everything most employers ask for I guess. Questions about availability and other leadership. What the job would involve. Previous experience. Everything most employers ask for I guess.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eat'n Park.

Interview

The interviewing process was very quick. I submitted my resume and got a call the very same day for a brief phone interview and to set up a face-to-face interview. I had an interview a few days later. The young lady who administered the interview was super cool, super down to earth, and super sexy! She was very organized, well dressed, very professional, and very informative. I can't say enough about her. She made me feel so welcome and so excited to work for Eat N Park. She called me the very next day after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't very diffucult or unexpected. She made the conversation very easy and ingaging. It flowed so well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Eat N Park has pay scales for every position. A floor and a ceiling. She made and offer. I asked for $3,000 more. There was an awkward silence (I don't think she expected me to ask for more lol) then said "You're already at the limit for you're position" So I accepted and thanked her for being awesome.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eat'n Park (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Called to follow up on application, was given an interview for following day. General manager asked maybe 3 questions. What I would bring to ENP, what my school plans are, and what kind of job I wanted. EASY.

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eat'n Park (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

came in, met manager, got job. Pretty easy process for a minimum wage job after all. It was pretty straight forward and much wasn't expected by way of preperation or appearance.