Eaton Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.5

Design Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glenolden, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace (Glenolden, PA).

Interview

Initial phone interview, then onsite 2 hour interview with two engineering managers and tour of the plant. The tour of the plant was with a current intern, and I was able to see all of the products that were being made at the facility. Also talked to many of the engineers and asked them basic questions about their role

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my qualifications and how I fit into the role. Discussion of my skillsets and my past positions   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace in August 2016.

Interview

Shortly after applying online, I was contacted to schedule a phone screener which took place about 3 days later. The phone screen lasted approximately 20 min and covered the basics of discussing your resume and the job description. About a week later a phone interview was scheduled with 2 of the hiring managers. That call lasted about 30 min and went into my background in further detail. A few days after the phone interview I was invited for an in-person interview at their facility. This required preparing a 15-20 min PowerPoint candidate presentation (they provided direction as to what to discuss) followed by 3 one hour interviews with pairs of managers and then finally a plant tour. Everyone throughout the process was very polite, diligent with communications, and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how competitive are you and why?
      Tell me about a time when you had a good idea that was stopped by your supervisor/manager
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace.

Interview

Very good. Interview with HR and hire manager. Interview site. they brought me from out of town and paid all expenses. Interview with team and manager. Questions were simple and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I do not remember.

Team Leader (Supervisor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace (Jackson, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

I met at the plant at 9:30am for a plant tour. After the tour I was required to give a fifteen min. presentation about myself to the panel that would be interviewing me. I then met with the first two interviewers. The interview consisted of the typical behavioral based questions. We then stopped for lunch on site. After lunch I met with the last two interviewers. The whole process took five hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell them about a wrong decision I made and what would I do differently?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace.

Interview

The process took a while, but was generally straight forward. After applying through the careers page, I was contacted three weeks later by a recruiter. After a quick screening, I was referred told that my package would be sent to the local hiring manager. About three later, received an email for a phone interview with the Operations Manager. The phone interview was about one hour. About three weeks after that I received an email inviting me to interview at the faciltiy. This interview would take about four hours.

Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

3 months to wait for process, call hr for follow-up, waiting for next step email and phones after 3 months agency call the want to do it fast agency only wants there money to you.

CNC Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace (Beltsville, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

I came in as a temp. Trained on a CNC machine, then applied for a permanent position, had an interview with my Shift Supervisor and an HR Team member and was offered a full-time position with the company

Interview Questions

• Name a time when I seen another employee doing something unsafe.   Answer Question

Supervisor Indirect Materials Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace (Jackson, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Took about two hours followed by plant walkthrough. Typical behavioral interview type questions preceded by a PowerPoint presentation of yourself and your achievements. Received email week or so later informing me they are going with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had a conflict with fellow employees and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

ME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton Aerospace (Jackson, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

3 to 4 hours, have to give a power point presentation about your self and after that they break off in to 3 groups of 2 people and ask you basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had an issue with a co-worker and how you worked it out.   Answer Question

Tig Welder IV Interview

Interview

hiring process not good. no testing required to get a job so with that being said anyone who says he or she can weld will usually get an interview and maybe a job but may or may not have the proper skill set to do job required