Eaton Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then live, then phone again, then offer, counter then final offer. Phone intetview was a conference with HR, hiring manager and technical content expert...tge live interview included a plant tour and a conference interview with the same three people. Background and references were contacted before the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the time you made a significant impact on the company, ibco n e, innovation etc   1 Answer

Human Resource Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eaton (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

One of the easiest behavioral interviews I'd ever been through. Eaton recruits from my university therefore they already have an idea the type of caliber we bring to the table. The interview consisted of three main questions. I can only remember the first question which was "describe a situation where you had to make a decision with a minimal amount of information, tell me what you did, and what was the outcome of your decision" This first interview was about an hour long, and I had to be very detailed, but it gave me an opportunity to really talk about myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an time when you did not get along with someone you were working with, what did you do, and what were the results   1 Answer

Accepted an offer from elsewhere.