Eaton Director of Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 1,064.0 interviews

Applied online50%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Eaton

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Eaton

Interview

I had an initial phone interview that went very well. We spoke over an hour. The next step was to be a phone interview with the hiring manager that would be scheduled in the next week. It has been 7 weeks. I’ve sent the recruiter several messages with no response. A simple response / update isn’t too much to ask.

Interview Questions
  • Are you open to relocate for future opportunities?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eaton

Application

I interviewed at Eaton

Interview

On site interview with several members of leadership. Behavior based interviews and additional dialogue about background and experiences in prior roles. Interviewers were professional and easy to talk to. Shared information about the company and answered questions about the role candidly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision and the information available was inadequate?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Cleveland, OH) in Jun 2008

Interview

Must apply online through their portal Expect a detailed phone interview from the talent acquisition center Once resume gets to hiring location expect a 2nd phone interview before being invited on site. Once on-site, expect to either have a full day on 1:1 interviews back to back or a panel interview depending on location preference. On site interviews often include a tour and meeting with a Realtor to help with relocation decisions

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were faced with politics in the office that threatened to derail a project.
1 person found this interview helpful