Eaton Leadership Development Program (LDP) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eaton Leadership Development Program (LDP) Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was a well constructed process. I had a phone interview followed by onsite interview. The first day we had dinner with the interviewers and second day I had series of 5 interviews. It was basically lominger style interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had competing priorities ? How did you solve it? What did you learn from it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eaton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

After I applied this position through university career fair, I got invited to an one-on-one campus interview with the recruiter approximately 3 weeks later. The interview lasted one hour and contained behavioral questions. No technical questions asked. The recruiter also asked detailed questions about some of the experiences I put on my resume, such as: how did you accomplish this task? What was your thinking process in dealing with this task? Any difficulty encountered and how did you handle it?

Interview Questions

• Give me an example about how you handle a difficult situation and what's the result?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program (LDP) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eaton.

Interview

Applied via school job board. HR representative was extremely nice and very accommodating. Unfortunately had just come back from an overnight flight that I believe made me sound less enthused about the position. I wanted to write this review to say even though I did not move on I was very impressed with how they handled the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eaton (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

First interview conducted on campus. Was told that will know the status in 2 weeks. No one called me and then get an email apology after around a month and asked for second interview. Again no one called at the given time and later on no correspondence. Very unprofessional attitude. Completely disappointed by company's hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eaton (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

The interviews were conducted first on campus at the career fair. Following the campus intervies there was a phone screen. The phone screen consisted of an hr manager and a product manager asking questions on specific items on the resume. There was some time allotted for me to ask them questions. Following the phone screen there was the on site interviews. I spoke for an hr each to over 9 interviewers. Each interview lasted questions were both technical and behavioural in style. There was a lunch break in between. There was also some time allotted for a plant tour. The interviews also consisted of individual presentations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you to stand up for something you observed was not right? How did you approach the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Eaton (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

Had initial interview on campus in October. Received a call from head recruiter in January inviting me to Pittsburgh for a 2nd round interview. 2nd round interview consisted of dinner one night with a "speed dating" setup with interviewees staying in place while the Eaton employees moved from candidate to candidate every 5-10 minutes. The following day we were at the headquarters all day. We had 2 1 hour interviews and then had to give a 15 minutes presentation and Q&A with 7-10 Eaton employees present on why we should be hired. The recruiter was extremely professional, well organized, and communicated frequently to candidates. Received an offer in Mid-March.

Interview Questions

• I came from a business background so there was concern that it would be a challenging transition to a technical field. A few of the engineers who were evaluating candidates were especially concerned about this.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Leadership Development Program (LDP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morges (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eaton (Morges (Switzerland)).

Interview

It was quite rigorous and you need to be clear about the kind of position you hope to obtain. You also cannot be a person who is arrogant, they pride themselves on being hard workers and want the same type of person with a get it done yet be a team player type of attitude. I really enjoyed the chance to meet with so many people and get a chance to learn about what brought them to Eaton.