Eaton Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eaton Scheduler Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Americus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eaton (Americus, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

First was phone interview with HR . Second you were given an itinerary of who you be interviewed by. This is an all day process. You start off with your supervisor and two other managers.Third you are walking through plant for a walk through and meeting the supervisors and line leaders. Fourth one by one you are being interviewed by the managers on your iternary which last on average 30 minutes. Finally you get a call about an offer. Negotiate the pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself   1 Answer

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eaton (Milton, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview went well. The people at Eaton seem to be very professional and courteous of their potential employees. The building is a bit older but well maintained as well. Based on the interview process, I feel as if the people there know what they are talking about and want the best of the best. Though I haven't received an offer, I would still recommend the company. It's been nothing but a pleasure thus far.

Interview Questions