Ebix Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ebix (Sandy Springs, GA).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter over the phone and in Person. I spoke with the Recruiting firm about my resume and experiences and that I will be a good fit for the company. I spoke with the company personnel over the phone which went well and later heard that they wanted to meet face to face. I then met with the Company at their then headquarters which went ok. after a Month I heard back from the Recruiter that they wanted to bring me on.

Negotiation

n/a

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I won't recommend anyone interviewing for this company because they are very disrespectful and rude. They questioned everything i had to say. They asked me questions that were irrelevant to the job position and laughed at my responses. I was humiliated!! I walked away with tears in my eyes. Do yourself a favor and please don't interview here.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve puzzles and answer questions that were irrelevant to the job position.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Online Application, and then worked directly with hiring manager. It took forever to get through all of the paperwork, and even then, the HR department messed everything up on the benefits.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Met with several levels of management in a series of interviews. Thorough process with relevant industry questions. Not much human resources engagement. Initial phone conversation progressed to onsite interview. I didn't encounter anything odd or unexpected during the process. Interviewers understood the skills they were looking for and accurately described responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have selling to health systems   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok, made the role sound more interesting than it really was.

Negotiation

Terrible, everything was delayed and my start date kept getting pushed back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, easy interview process hey were more concerned about my knowledge of the business and the technology. A couple of questions about my previous work was all it took. No aptitude tests were given. It took them a day to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• General Business knowledge was what they really wanted to know.   Answer Question