Ebix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview. Went well, asked a few questions on my background and how would I be a fit for the position. After that I didn't hear anything for a week or so, then I had a second interview with another member of the executive team. She also asked similar questions and said I would be a good fit for the position. Again I did not hear anything for another week or so. Then I interviewed with too employees. One employee asked about my career path, I explained I was looking to grow with the company and move into management. That employee said that she thought I would be a good fit and she could see me moving into other positions I the future. Then I interviewed with the last employee who asked me about what would be the ideal company to work for. I described my career path and added some additional things I was looking for and she said you will not get that here. She stated you need to think long and hard about this position before accepting make sure you can live off the pay and deal with job the way it is. Meaning you better make sure you can deal with what we are doing because nothing is changing. She also made it seem like you wouldn't get any bonuses either that was previously stated by the manager. The company appears to only want college kids. That's all I seen there. After all that I didn't get an offer and it was a complete waste of time and energy. If you are an adult and want to make money, and move up in the organization don't apply here. It's not worth your time or frustration. The interview process took almost 2 months to be told you are not getting the job. I have a headache just typing this.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I won't recommend anyone interviewing for this company because they are very disrespectful and rude. They questioned everything i had to say. They asked me questions that were irrelevant to the job position and laughed at my responses. I was humiliated!! I walked away with tears in my eyes. Do yourself a favor and please don't interview here.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve puzzles and answer questions that were irrelevant to the job position.   Answer Question

Asfasdasdfasdf Asdfasdfasdff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebix (Park City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

started off small and worked my way into PM position. earned degree and certifications. was provided with opportunities for growth and experience.

Accounts Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix in July 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds and I was selected and also had salary discussions.
    My entire day wasted then I received a call after 3 days that you are selected mail us your passport size photograph and salary slip and we will confirm your joining date within 2-3 days.
    After 2-3 days i called them back they said we are sorry but you are not shortlisted and did not even explain me the reason for same.

Befooling people and wasting time.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions on general accounting and various entries and case based questions.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

do not want to describe it, it was in many rounds and presentation round. was made to wait for quite long and then the rounds went on for almost a couple of weeks before finally sharing the feedback with me. the HR round was exhaustive

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ebix (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a pool campus drive at sb jain college nagpur. First round was aptitude question and technical questions totally based kn JAVA. Both the test were easy. I cleared first round. Den next round was technical interview in which they first asked me about my introduction and den about my technical skills like c, c++, oopds concepts and some basics of java...if you hv knowledge about java den you can easily clear this round. Last was HR round.

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ebix.

Interview

It was highly unprofessional. The HR people are bunch of highly unprofessional people. One day they say yes another day no - simply a waste of time.

They took me 2-3 long month to say no. I was interviewed by a manager and then Director of the companny. The director was very impressed. But they said no after 2-3 months of follow up with them.

I am lucky that I didn't get there.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was very well organized. People there are very cooperative. There were 5 rounds. 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round and finally director round.
    Got shortlisted but yet to receive offer.

Dot NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix in May 2016.

Interview

3 big round of technical knowledge then
      Hr

It takes to much time between each round .

So be prepared for every n each question regarding ur resume ,project nd technology

Senior Software Engineer IOS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Waited around 1.30 hr for interviewer. Questions were asked related to the technology but were more what they have faced during development with uiwebview. It was a very poor experience.