Ebix Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)).

Interview

Technical Interview -Technical questions based on resume
    HR interview-If you agreed on salary they offer means u got selected
    1.5 yrs bond is there in this company for all levels which stretches to almost 2 yrs once you got ur frst appraisal

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Its not a one days process.You have to wait for lot of hours for your interview.Time wasting process.There are total 4 rounds.
    2 Technical Round
    1 managerial Round
    1 HR round
    After that if you are selected you will get the offer letter of 18 months bond period
    Its a product base company that spend lot of money on infrastructure not on employees

Interview Questions

• Just ask basic question related to MVC ,Angularjs,OOPS   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic core java interview.
    Difference between various collections.
    What is reflection.
    Copy constructors.
    Types of constructors
    Basic Dbms questions

Interview was good but they will take your whole day for the process.
    So better you take a full day leave from your office and get some meal with you if you are going to be interviewed for this company

Senior Software Engineer IOS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Waited around 1.30 hr for interviewer. Questions were asked related to the technology but were more what they have faced during development with uiwebview. It was a very poor experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took a week. The interviewer were very good and overall it was a good experience. There were 3 three rounds and the interaction with the hr manager was the one I have never experienced earlier.

Interview Questions

• The world map. Continents and their countries.
      There were normal questions on general knowledge and current news.   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went for a walking interview. 2 technical face to face rounds and last round of techno managerial plus HR round happend. After salary discussion was told that they will get back. Waiting for the to get back.

Interview Questions

• 1st round was more about jquery and basics of MVC. Nothing difficult as such.
      2nd round was also basics mostly sql and c#. like difference between union and union all. difference between == and equals(). etc.
      3rd round was more about what my current role is what all am good at. few more questions on MVC and my achievements and salary expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was pathetic .No proper arrangements .No Humanity here.They don't acknowledge anything whether you are selected or not .Its like a rat race on which they rely.
    Candidate satisfaction is too low here.HR have no clue .They don't give prompt response.They Negotiate too hard with candidates

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

it took almost a day..i came at 9 and leave by 5. int was average..crowd was there and i didnt get chance to sit ..the process was not organised.there were 3 rounds

Interview Questions

• about my previous exp of IT   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied for Dot Net Developer (general walk-in)
    Two rounds of interview
    1) Technical face 2 face
    2) HR round

Interview Questions

• 1) Technical face 2 face
      easy questions, overview of basic concepts in asp.net,c#,wcf, linq, sql server etc.
      2) HR round
      general introduction and directly discussion about salary.   Answer Question

1) 1.5 year of service agreement (Bond)
    2) very low salary than standard
    3) Increment Cycle is not good (generally after 13-14 months)

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

it was a lengthy process as they were really seraching for the right points their employees should be having. And they selected on the basis of the skills and experience equally.