Ebusinessware Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ebusinessware

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebusinessware (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

once i got the call, i was ready for interview rounds with hr, client and any other personnel. there was a cursory telephonic interview, followed by interviews with client HR and reporting manager. A skill set test was mailed, which was time bound. I completed it and was called by reporting manager (client-side) with result. Then, everything was quiet for well over a month. I had to follow up with HR(EBW) who reported client needed more time. An videoconference round of interview was set, details for which were not supplied right till the last minute, leaving me panicking and frantically calling EBW. post the round, they needed another10 days to send a soft copy offer, advising me to join at the client site- the address for which was again not supplied right till a day before I was to join- once again,i had to do the follow ups to wrangle it out of the flibertygibbits that seemed to 'handle' the show. Final offer letter came a week after I joined, HR documents never did come through at all.

Interview Questions

• why did you take a break after your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation...a take it or leave it offer. I had to take a pay cut to join, which they refused to concede/condone...once again palming off the clients denial as the excuse.