Ebusinessware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ebusinessware

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebusinessware (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Responded to an online ad for Sales leaders. Initial email and phone interactions were with an outside recruiter who had been retained by the firm. Next was an informal interview with the person I would be reporting to, followed with an in-person interview with three directors and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• What about your expertise leads you to believe this position will be suited to you, both in challenge and in producing the desired results?   Answer Question
    • How will you expand the story of eBusinessware to those who only know the company by its clients, without direct experience from our analysts?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Without revealing confidential details I can share the company was fair and offered a transparent view of what was available right from the start of the discussions on compensation package. Only two rounds were required and what was finally accepted was within the range I had been seeking, and that the company had originally shared for this position.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ebusinessware (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Several meetings with management, then senior management, then offer negotiations, then background checks.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with India-based firms in the USA?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave a little on the benefits, but did not negotiate on the salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebusinessware (Ghaziabad (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

First machine round, 2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round. All the technical rounds were done by the client and finally I get the call from HR. First machine round, 2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round. All the technical rounds were done by the client and finally I get the call from HR.

Interview Questions

• First machine round, 2 technical rounds and 1 managerial round. All the technical rounds were done by the client and finally I get the call from HR.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebusinessware (Pune (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Interviewers are challenged to dive deep and ask the same line of questioning in a different way in order to identify your true strengths.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebusinessware (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

once i got the call, i was ready for interview rounds with hr, client and any other personnel. there was a cursory telephonic interview, followed by interviews with client HR and reporting manager. A skill set test was mailed, which was time bound. I completed it and was called by reporting manager (client-side) with result. Then, everything was quiet for well over a month. I had to follow up with HR(EBW) who reported client needed more time. An videoconference round of interview was set, details for which were not supplied right till the last minute, leaving me panicking and frantically calling EBW. post the round, they needed another10 days to send a soft copy offer, advising me to join at the client site- the address for which was again not supplied right till a day before I was to join- once again,i had to do the follow ups to wrangle it out of the flibertygibbits that seemed to 'handle' the show. Final offer letter came a week after I joined, HR documents never did come through at all.

Interview Questions

• why did you take a break after your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation...a take it or leave it offer. I had to take a pay cut to join, which they refused to concede/condone...once again palming off the clients denial as the excuse.