Echo Global Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview then was brought in for a face to face interview. During the in person, I shadowed another AE and then spoke with the sales manager. The process did not take long to get through and they did not drag their feet on letting me know if I got the job. Though I did receive an offer, I appreciated them letting me know in a timely manners

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then I came into the office to meet the recruiter and 3 other Echo employees: another AE, an operations manager and an account manager. All three people need to give you the thumbs up if you are going to be hired. I heard back quickly after that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on customer service- how you would handle a tough situation with a client, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Shadowed someone that was in the position being interviewed for. Interviewed with potential direct manager and account manager. Overall interview took about 2 and half hours. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable about the company and the industry.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

I let HR know the amount i needed in order to leave previous role.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Received a phone screen followed by an in person interview at Echo Global office. Initially met with HR rep followed by a 30 minute interview with 2 managers. After the interview I shadowed a current employee for about a half hour.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

First you must apply online or send a resume to someone who works there who will forward to HR. The employee receives a 'bounty' bonus, so I suggest finding out if any friends work there or anyone you know. It helps get you in the door and also gives another person opportunity for a nice bonus (convince them to take you to dinner). Then a phone interview with a person from HR. Then, one or two in-person interviews depending on the position and recruiter. For me, I only had one in-person and was then offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Echo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy. Talked about myself and my logistics experience. 2 phone interviews, first with recruiter which are mostly behavioral questions. Then phone interview with Branch Operations Manager and new Operations Manager. Couple questions and was Operations Manager immediately invited into in person interview. Young managements and although it will be nice to work with, other than them being with the company for a couple years, they don't have that much more experience than you do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy negotiation. Very small increase and couldn't meet me with $1,000 short of my minimum salary requirement. I accepted because was convinced Bonus would take me there.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

They have for interviews. They ask you the same thing in each one so they should have knocked it out at once. Once the girl i was supposed to interview with didn't show up so i had to go back a third time which wasn't fair to me. The people are nice though. I interviewed for enterprise and they hired me for regular so I didn't meet the people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good pay. HR dept is nice.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy. I had a phone interview with HR then was called in immediately for an in person interview. Appeared to know what they were doing and the interview process was scheduled and very organized. Initial impressions: Impressive.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring team calls with a phone interview first and then sets up a face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room to budge. Hiring team does not have ability to negotiate it