Echo Global Logistics Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.7

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in May 2011.

Interview

Basic phone interview with the standard questions. Went in for a face to face with the branch manager and she was very easy to talk to but at the same time very honest of what she expected out of employees. Also did a 30 min job shadow with an employee and he was very helpful and honest on the pro and cons of the job. Really seems like a excellent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick sales as a career?   Answer Question
  • Whats the biggest obstacle you had to overcome and how did you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Echo Global Logistics

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in February 2011.

Interview

Found my resume online and contacted me about being interested in a possible position. Had a short 10 minute phone interview asking me questions about my experience in my resume and a little bit more of what the company did. At the conclusion of the phone interview they asked to set up a face to face interview. Went in and it was fairly normal with the review of my resume and why i wanted to be in sales. Then concluded with me asking any questions i had.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in November 2010.

Interview

They contacted me after my resume was seen on a website. Echo called to see if I was interested, which I was because I heard good things about the company. They asked if I could come in for the first interview and then at the end of the first interview they asked me to come back for a final interview a week later.