Echo Global Logistics National Account Manager/Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics National Account Manager/Inside Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

National Account Manager/Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview of about 10-15 minutes. Then in person interview with the same recruiter. That day also includes about 30 minutes of job shadowing and an interview with a manager. Then you get an offer letter to begin the training program. There is no drug test but there is a background check.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked, "why should I hire you? Why should I take that risk?" Other than that it was pretty much straightforward interviewing. No real curve balls but it does depend on who you interview with. It is a large company so it could be different.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You get an offer for 35,000 base plus commission. The problem is that you have to hit a 16k book before you can get commission. That takes about 2-3 years. Also, once you get the commission you lose the base salary.