Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring experience began when a friend of mine who had been working for Echo for about a year suggested that I give him my resume, as I was (am) looking for a new job. He took my resume and gave it to the hiring coordinator, who reached out to me via email to set up a phone interview. Had the first phone interview, aced it, and got called in for a second and final interview. I met with multiple managers of different departments within the company, as well as the hiring coordinator. They finished the interview and said that they would call me back when they had an answer as to whether I would be hired or not. I was not hired.

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Telephone Interview with contract recruiter representing the company. The person was not prepared and first ignored a previously scheduled interview and then re-scheduled after I sent an email about the originally scheduled interview. The interview was the most offensive I have encountered in my 30+ years work experience. I was told I may not be "modern" enough so beware if you are over 40 years of age. If you take a look at their website you will find most employees are much younger.

Interview Questions

• Explain something you have architectected and what did it look like?   1 Answer

Computer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Met with the CTO, H.R. rep, and 2 technical managers. They present you with every relevant question you should expect, focusing on their current problems/challenges and how you would fix them. They don't delve too far into a question, so speak up if you think they're assuming things. Very modern office, young staff.

Interview Questions

• What would you do your first day here? What challenges would you tackle first?   Answer Question

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Pretty average experience. They will walk you around, shadow someone. If they like you they will probably choose you. There are many other similar companies out there that could be better.

Logistics Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter called me with a phone interview and scheduled the in person interview in the following week . The interview day, I met 3 different person at the office, 2 sales managers and 1 co-worker. The total process took me about 2 hours and most of the time was spent with the co-worker to have a brief understanding of the working environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to compete with others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was recruited through my University. I had a phone call that was very relaxed. She gave a rundown of the company, role, salary etc. I went into the office and shadowed a Sales Rep for 30 minutes then followed by an interview with four of the sales managers there which was a little intimidating because they were all throwing questions at me. I knew right away they didn't think I would be a good fit and was walked out by one of the managers following the interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced an objection and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview then was brought in for a face to face interview. During the in person, I shadowed another AE and then spoke with the sales manager. The process did not take long to get through and they did not drag their feet on letting me know if I got the job. Though I did receive an offer, I appreciated them letting me know in a timely manners

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on a weekend. Was asked about phone interview availability on Monday. At end of phone interview arranged for the in-person interview for the following Monday. Met with three different people and got a very helpful opportunity to shadow the position and got a much better understanding of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• How did you get interested in the industry? (not exactly unexpected, but important for company to understand)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then I had to go into the office to shadow someone for an hour then interviewed with two managers at the same time. Pretty long interview 2.5 hours total. I found it distracting that one of the managers was rolling his eyes and acting like he wasn't interested in anything I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What's the biggest risk you ever took?
      How do balance work/school?   Answer Question

Echo Global Logistics Response

Mar 2, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for interviewing with Echo and taking the time to provide some feedback! We encourage you to reach out to your recruiter if you feel as if you had a negative experience interviewing. We are... More

Client Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Quick interview process. Did a phone interview and an in-person interview in the same week. Phone interview took the standard amount of time (30sih min). Interview at their office took a couple of hours. Everyone that works there was super cool and easy to talk to. Sat with a total of 4 different people, individually.