Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview then was brought in for a face to face interview. During the in person, I shadowed another AE and then spoke with the sales manager. The process did not take long to get through and they did not drag their feet on letting me know if I got the job. Though I did receive an offer, I appreciated them letting me know in a timely manners

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. Then there is an in person interview at their corporate office where you shadow someone for about an hour. It's a pretty easy process.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on a weekend. Was asked about phone interview availability on Monday. At end of phone interview arranged for the in-person interview for the following Monday. Met with three different people and got a very helpful opportunity to shadow the position and got a much better understanding of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• How did you get interested in the industry? (not exactly unexpected, but important for company to understand)   Answer Question

Client Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was laid-back and informational, very responsive. In-face interview was also comfortable and laid-back. Culture and office was great. walk through with a sales rep was helpful to get the gist of the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then I had to go into the office to shadow someone for an hour then interviewed with two managers at the same time. Pretty long interview 2.5 hours total. I found it distracting that one of the managers was rolling his eyes and acting like he wasn't interested in anything I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What's the biggest risk you ever took?
      How do balance work/school?   Answer Question

Echo Global Logistics Response

Mar 2, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for interviewing with Echo and taking the time to provide some feedback! We encourage you to reach out to your recruiter if you feel as if you had a negative experience interviewing. We are... More

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watsonville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Watsonville, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

We had an open conversation about the trucking industry and my on the job experience. Scenarios thrown out for discussion on how I would handle and what steps would I take to be successful. I was asked general questions on my lifestyle, activities, involvements and direction for personal goals. It was open and casual.

Interview Questions

• How confident am I in my skills and understanding of legalities   1 Answer

Client Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Quick interview process. Did a phone interview and an in-person interview in the same week. Phone interview took the standard amount of time (30sih min). Interview at their office took a couple of hours. Everyone that works there was super cool and easy to talk to. Sat with a total of 4 different people, individually.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

i was with a company that Echo acquired so there was no interview. But i have seen many people go through the interview process. Before you interview you shadow another sales rep for a while then you have a one on one with the managers. At least that is how it is at this branch.

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Apply on their website, receive an initial phone interview with the recruiter, multiple face to face interviews with different tiers in management. Final part was the offer in which they provide a base salary and you have an opportunity to accept, counter, or deny. I received a phone call with an offer from the director of the department and countered, he agreed and we moved forward with the final paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of adversity you overcame in a professional situation.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview within a week.
    The recruiter called and it seemed like a horrible phone connection. There was a delay on phone, how does that happen!?
    The recruiter seemed bored right off the bat. Lots of 'yeah' 'ok great'. Pair that with the delay, total disaster.
    It's difficult to sell yourself when you don't know exactly if the person is still waiting for your response or just not responding.
    I got a lot of 'oh, I don't know' answers to my questions at the end of the interview.
    Wasn't surprised that I didn't move on to the next stage.
    Disappointing.