Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then I had to go into the office to shadow someone for an hour then interviewed with two managers at the same time. Pretty long interview 2.5 hours total. I found it distracting that one of the managers was rolling his eyes and acting like he wasn't interested in anything I had to say.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What's the biggest risk you ever took?
      How do balance work/school?
      Answer Question

Echo Global Logistics Response

Mar 2, 2017 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you for interviewing with Echo and taking the time to provide some feedback! We encourage you to reach out to your recruiter if you feel as if you had a negative experience interviewing. We are ... More

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watsonville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Watsonville, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

We had an open conversation about the trucking industry and my on the job experience. Scenarios thrown out for discussion on how I would handle and what steps would I take to be successful. I was asked general questions on my lifestyle, activities, involvements and direction for personal goals. It was open and casual.

Interview Questions

• How confident am I in my skills and understanding of legalities   1 Answer

Client Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Quick interview process. Did a phone interview and an in-person interview in the same week. Phone interview took the standard amount of time (30sih min). Interview at their office took a couple of hours. Everyone that works there was super cool and easy to talk to. Sat with a total of 4 different people, individually.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

i was with a company that Echo acquired so there was no interview. But i have seen many people go through the interview process. Before you interview you shadow another sales rep for a while then you have a one on one with the managers. At least that is how it is at this branch.

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Apply on their website, receive an initial phone interview with the recruiter, multiple face to face interviews with different tiers in management. Final part was the offer in which they provide a base salary and you have an opportunity to accept, counter, or deny. I received a phone call with an offer from the director of the department and countered, he agreed and we moved forward with the final paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of adversity you overcame in a professional situation.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview within a week.
    The recruiter called and it seemed like a horrible phone connection. There was a delay on phone, how does that happen!?
    The recruiter seemed bored right off the bat. Lots of 'yeah' 'ok great'. Pair that with the delay, total disaster.
    It's difficult to sell yourself when you don't know exactly if the person is still waiting for your response or just not responding.
    I got a lot of 'oh, I don't know' answers to my questions at the end of the interview.
    Wasn't surprised that I didn't move on to the next stage.
    Disappointing.

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

4 in person interviews following a recruiter phone screen. 1. HR. A Senior recruiter who had become an HRG and one senior level HR person. Basic walk through the resume and behavioral based questions. ,HR Leader: Same walk through of resume plus several describe how you handled a difficult situation type of questions. , Business Partners: a few members of the Sr. Business team, Business Partners: yet another interview with same repeated questions. They could really tighten up this process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to push back on something asked of you?   1 Answer

Entry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I started with a referral from a friend which got me an initial phone interview after that I did a quick online application. About a month later I did an In person Interview with 2 different people. Another month after that was a final phone interview with Sales VP

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied after a campus career fair through a recruiter. Overall the process took about a week and a half. Pretty standard and relaxed interview. Had a phone interview and then an on-site mostly behavioral focused questions. You need to show them that you are highly motivated and can handle working in a fast paced environment.

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

About an hour long interview with the manager and the supervisor of the department. The manager is a wonderful woman who is not only friendly but seems very knowledgeable. Spent most of the interview going over my past work experience and skill sets that relate to the job. I had a separate interview with the supervisor which was very short. He didn't ask many questions but he seemed very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What in your past work experience would you say pertains most to this current position?   1 Answer