Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.5

Talent Acquisition Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

4 in person interviews following a recruiter phone screen. 1. HR. A Senior recruiter who had become an HRG and one senior level HR person. Basic walk through the resume and behavioral based questions. ,HR Leader: Same walk through of resume plus several describe how you handled a difficult situation type of questions. , Business Partners: a few members of the Sr. Business team, Business Partners: yet another interview with same repeated questions. They could really tighten up this process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to push back on something asked of you?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview then was brought in for a face to face interview. During the in person, I shadowed another AE and then spoke with the sales manager. The process did not take long to get through and they did not drag their feet on letting me know if I got the job. Though I did receive an offer, I appreciated them letting me know in a timely manners

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then I came into the office to meet the recruiter and 3 other Echo employees: another AE, an operations manager and an account manager. All three people need to give you the thumbs up if you are going to be hired. I heard back quickly after that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on customer service- how you would handle a tough situation with a client, etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Phone screen was very basic walk through resume discussion. Questions were behavior based and very conversational which made the overall experience very enjoyable and not very stressful. I was told at the end of the call that I would move on to the next round for an in person interview.

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to have an in-office interview which went very smoothly. I got shown around the office and give some background of the company and the position. I was told that I should hear back from them within two days. I got an email saying that I made it to the final step, and I just had to complete a short, and very easy assessment test.

About a week later I got a call saying they were offering me the position, and within 5 mins after the phone call I got my offer letter via email with all information regarding benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself within the company?   1 Answer

Logistics Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview. The person who called was interviewing me for a position that I hadn't applied for and absolutely wasn't qualified for. She barely asked any questions and All I did was Talk. She was dead Silent for the duration of the interview. There was no questions asked other than Do you have any questions for me?

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was an initial phone screening followed by an in office interview and a 30 minute job shadow. The phone screening was very relaxed. It was more of an info session

Entry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I started with a referral from a friend which got me an initial phone interview after that I did a quick online application. About a month later I did an In person Interview with 2 different people. Another month after that was a final phone interview with Sales VP

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a referral and was contacted immediately to set up a phone interview. It lasted about twenty minutes and the woman was very nice, asking straightforward interview questions that centered more on personality characteristics/future goals rather than past experiences. She spent five to ten minutes talking about the training program at the end and providing valuable insight into the position. Was invited for an in-person interview but I accepted a different opportunity.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a series of 3 interviews with 4 different people. One taking over 2 hours. It flowed right along as they are anxious to get new people in frequently.

Interview Questions

• What was my level of commitment to the opportunity. How long did I plan on working there.   1 Answer