Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.5

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then I came into the office to meet the recruiter and 3 other Echo employees: another AE, an operations manager and an account manager. All three people need to give you the thumbs up if you are going to be hired. I heard back quickly after that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on customer service- how you would handle a tough situation with a client, etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Phone screen was very basic walk through resume discussion. Questions were behavior based and very conversational which made the overall experience very enjoyable and not very stressful. I was told at the end of the call that I would move on to the next round for an in person interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process began with video followed by a test. They tested me on the states, their capitals and their locations. However, I noticed that everyone at their desk had a map of the U.S. as a cheat sheet. I struggled to see the relevance of the test if we were allowed maps at our desk during work. The lady who interviewed me questioned the reason I wanted to get back into sales. She asked me about my work history and experience and then the interview was basically over.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I didn't do well on the test.   1 Answer

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Saw job posting online and submitted application. Got an email from HR to set up a phone screening interview within a couple days. Easy phone call to set up. 15 minute conversation with general job screening questions about your background and information about the position. Was contacted in a couple days to set up an on-site interview with hiring manager. Easy to set up on-site interview. Info was provided for arriving at location if taking the train, walking or driving to location. Had brief training session with would-be co-workers followed by 30 minute interview with hiring manager. This was more indepth about the industry and my background. Brought in another manager for brief meeting and additional interview questions. Finally his manager with a brief meeting and couple more interview questions. Relaxed office environment with relaxed but professional interview.

Logistics Broker Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

One phone interview followed by one in-person interview. The Interviewers and employees were exceptionally nice. While the interview process was professional and smooth, I found that after experiencing the day to days of the job I no longer was interested. Good company for a college grad to get a good start at.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Was contacted by HR about an interview. Interview went smoothly. Asked situational questions. Was able to shadow the client sales reps to see a taste of their world. Make sure to go over the commission and salary aspect.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous logistics experience?   2 Answers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Sanilac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Port Sanilac, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

2 interview process that was very informative and comfortable. I enjoyed the interviews and got all my questions answered without hesitation. Working environment looked great and people worked well together from what I witnessed.

Interview Questions

Echo Global Logistics Response

Dec 7, 2015 – HR Representative

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your interview experience! Great to hear you felt comfortable and all of your questions were answered.

Level I Logistics Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

Found the job on a college job board and submitted my resume. Got a call from a recruiter a few days later. Set up an interview at their offices. Pretty laid back place. Met with two managers and then shadowed an employee that had been with the company for years. Kind of got a feel for how fast things move. After that, i was told they would reach out. About a week later i got a call from a hiring manager at corporate to set up another phone interview with the next couple of days. Had about a 15 minute interview and was told i would be hearing from them within the next few days when they had made their decision. A few days after that i received a standardized rejection letter via email.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by money? Why should we choose you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. 1 phone screen and 1 onsite interview.

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then an in person interview where I was interviewed by a couple of managers and then I shadowed a few different people as well. After shadoing I realized the job wasn't for me.