Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.5

Entry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I started with a referral from a friend which got me an initial phone interview after that I did a quick online application. About a month later I did an In person Interview with 2 different people. Another month after that was a final phone interview with Sales VP

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied after a campus career fair through a recruiter. Overall the process took about a week and a half. Pretty standard and relaxed interview. Had a phone interview and then an on-site mostly behavioral focused questions. You need to show them that you are highly motivated and can handle working in a fast paced environment.

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

About an hour long interview with the manager and the supervisor of the department. The manager is a wonderful woman who is not only friendly but seems very knowledgeable. Spent most of the interview going over my past work experience and skill sets that relate to the job. I had a separate interview with the supervisor which was very short. He didn't ask many questions but he seemed very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What in your past work experience would you say pertains most to this current position?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then I came into the office to meet the recruiter and 3 other Echo employees: another AE, an operations manager and an account manager. All three people need to give you the thumbs up if you are going to be hired. I heard back quickly after that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused on customer service- how you would handle a tough situation with a client, etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Phone screen was very basic walk through resume discussion. Questions were behavior based and very conversational which made the overall experience very enjoyable and not very stressful. I was told at the end of the call that I would move on to the next round for an in person interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process began with video followed by a test. They tested me on the states, their capitals and their locations. However, I noticed that everyone at their desk had a map of the U.S. as a cheat sheet. I struggled to see the relevance of the test if we were allowed maps at our desk during work. The lady who interviewed me questioned the reason I wanted to get back into sales. She asked me about my work history and experience and then the interview was basically over.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I didn't do well on the test.   1 Answer

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Saw job posting online and submitted application. Got an email from HR to set up a phone screening interview within a couple days. Easy phone call to set up. 15 minute conversation with general job screening questions about your background and information about the position. Was contacted in a couple days to set up an on-site interview with hiring manager. Easy to set up on-site interview. Info was provided for arriving at location if taking the train, walking or driving to location. Had brief training session with would-be co-workers followed by 30 minute interview with hiring manager. This was more indepth about the industry and my background. Brought in another manager for brief meeting and additional interview questions. Finally his manager with a brief meeting and couple more interview questions. Relaxed office environment with relaxed but professional interview.

Logistics Broker Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

One phone interview followed by one in-person interview. The Interviewers and employees were exceptionally nice. While the interview process was professional and smooth, I found that after experiencing the day to days of the job I no longer was interested. Good company for a college grad to get a good start at.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics.

Interview

Was contacted by HR about an interview. Interview went smoothly. Asked situational questions. Was able to shadow the client sales reps to see a taste of their world. Make sure to go over the commission and salary aspect.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous logistics experience?   2 Answers

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Sanilac, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Port Sanilac, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

2 interview process that was very informative and comfortable. I enjoyed the interviews and got all my questions answered without hesitation. Working environment looked great and people worked well together from what I witnessed.

Interview Questions

Echo Global Logistics Response

Dec 7, 2015 – HR Representative

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your interview experience! Great to hear you felt comfortable and all of your questions were answered.