Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.5

Carrier Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Very Informal, one of the managers was wearing a T-shirt, the other seemed half asleep. Asked if I had experience in the industry, I told him no but had been in sales before.

I asked a few basic questions about the industry and what their competitive advantages where, none of the managers interviewing me seemed to have concise answers.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Received a phone screen followed by an in person interview at Echo Global office. Initially met with HR rep followed by a 30 minute interview with 2 managers. After the interview I shadowed a current employee for about a half hour.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a referral and was contacted immediately to set up a phone interview. It lasted about twenty minutes and the woman was very nice, asking straightforward interview questions that centered more on personality characteristics/future goals rather than past experiences. She spent five to ten minutes talking about the training program at the end and providing valuable insight into the position. Was invited for an in-person interview but I accepted a different opportunity.

Entry Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I started with a referral from a friend which got me an initial phone interview after that I did a quick online application. About a month later I did an In person Interview with 2 different people. Another month after that was a final phone interview with Sales VP

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied after a campus career fair through a recruiter. Overall the process took about a week and a half. Pretty standard and relaxed interview. Had a phone interview and then an on-site mostly behavioral focused questions. You need to show them that you are highly motivated and can handle working in a fast paced environment.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Nashville, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was an initial phone screening followed by an in office interview and a 30 minute job shadow. The phone screening was very relaxed. It was more of an info session

Logistics Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

I received a phone interview. The person who called was interviewing me for a position that I hadn't applied for and absolutely wasn't qualified for. She barely asked any questions and All I did was Talk. She was dead Silent for the duration of the interview. There was no questions asked other than Do you have any questions for me?

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy. I had a phone interview with HR then was called in immediately for an in person interview. Appeared to know what they were doing and the interview process was scheduled and very organized. Initial impressions: Impressive.

Client Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was invited to have an in-office interview which went very smoothly. I got shown around the office and give some background of the company and the position. I was told that I should hear back from them within two days. I got an email saying that I made it to the final step, and I just had to complete a short, and very easy assessment test.

About a week later I got a call saying they were offering me the position, and within 5 mins after the phone call I got my offer letter via email with all information regarding benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself within the company?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

About an hour long interview with the manager and the supervisor of the department. The manager is a wonderful woman who is not only friendly but seems very knowledgeable. Spent most of the interview going over my past work experience and skill sets that relate to the job. I had a separate interview with the supervisor which was very short. He didn't ask many questions but he seemed very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What in your past work experience would you say pertains most to this current position?   1 Answer