Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Echo Global Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers at one time. They asked me a few questions about myself and then asked about my experience and my work ethics. They asked me why I chose to apply to their company. We Discussed hours of availability and they walked me around the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them what I thought was my biggest achievement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email she attached the job description and asked me to reply if I was interested in setting up a phone interview. I responded to confirm a phone interview. My phone interview was on time and went fantastic, I was invited to set up an in person interview at the end of the call. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• What is something you didn't like in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with two different employees within a two week span. They were very laid back phone calls asking about myself and why I was interested in the job. I then got asked to interview in person. I got a tour of the building then met with a manager and then got the opportunity to shadow a current operations specialist. After the shadow, I interviewed with another manager.

Accounts Payable Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

About an hour long interview with the manager and the supervisor of the department. The manager is a wonderful woman who is not only friendly but seems very knowledgeable. Spent most of the interview going over my past work experience and skill sets that relate to the job. I had a separate interview with the supervisor which was very short. He didn't ask many questions but he seemed very laid back.

Interview Questions

• What in your past work experience would you say pertains most to this current position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I recieved an email to do an over the phone interview. She was impressed, so i was invited for an in person interview. Sat with operations manager and another manager. Then i shadowed a nice young lady named emily. Now im just waiting on a call back. The enviroment is so fresh and fun looking. Seems to be a great company.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I havent got offered the job as of yet, hopefully I will.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick, and Simple, it was so easy to impress the Scottsdale, AZ carrier manager. My friends told me as long as your a single female you will definitely get hired!!

Interview Questions

• Are you over 18 yrs old? Are you single? Do you Drink? Well then, your hired!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

First they called me for a phone interview and then they scheduled a in person interview like two weeks later which then I went to is about hour and a half of an interview and then a shadow and then another interview and then they said they would get back to me in a few days

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The phone interview started off like any other interview, with just some general background questions and questions about the job hunt. A lot of the questions were very similar in nature and it made me feel like I was repeating myself over and over. I didn't feel the interviewer was really listening to what I had to say and I heard email being refreshed in the background about 2-3 times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Typical phone screening interview then was promptly scheduled for an in person. Got shown around the office and participated in shadowing before in the interview started. Interview was pretty laid back. Most of the actually time in the interview was spent listening to what the company does and what the job would entail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Echo Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Found the job through indeed and applied. Got a call a few days later as a 'feeler'' interview and moved on to a face-to-face interview. I was brought in and after a tour of the office I shadowed a Carrier Sales Rep and got to listen to a few phone calls. After the shadow, I went through the basic interview Q and A. All in all it was a short process which I feel is contributed to the fact that it was the Friday before Memorial Day. Waiting to hear back now.